Mini Mike on a trike

Armycowboy: If MM is 5’ 8” then the average male must be 7’ 2” … the 5’8” was a stretch he bought and paid for a long time ago. The truth is a much shorter story.

Sikofit: great comment - laughed out loud. Doesn’t change the general rule tho.

He’s in love with the Chines Communist Party, I see nothing more then another sick Democrat selling out the American people.

And his height matters how? Dude is worth over $50 billion. He gives a ■■■■■

ArmyCowboy: re: MM’s wealth … And that matters how?

He’s very good at what he does. Very good.

Big man good.

So I guess you agree that Trump is also very good at what he does because he is wealthy - and Bezos, and Zuckerberg and Hollywood stars, and the Kardashians to name a few. Maybe you think only rich people should occupy the govt? All that aside, you don’t seem to appreciate that name-calling and nicknames are an American tradition. Get over it.

Well I don’t believe Bloomberg got a significant leg up from his daddy, nor has he gone bankrupt so many times he has to borrow money from dubious sources.

I could be wrong though…I haven’t hugely explored it.

You’re right about one thing. I got out of Junior High a long time ago, so yeah, I think the name calling is extremely juvenile.

I predict a major comeback of a Randy Newman song…

1 Like

Actually the average height for an American man is somewhere within 5’9 and 5’9 and a half.

I believe you believe what you said. But I can’t resist saying that if Bloomberg had gotten “ a leg up from his daddy” , he would be taller. Only 8 minutes till my departure for a while … am headed for my safe space. Fore!!

Yeah but how good is his makeup game though? Does he use a blending brush?

FlameHeart: That’s all? Under 5’10”? All these years and I never knew that I am tall. Thanks for that!

mmhm.

The average height for a woman is now 5’3.7. It used to be 5’4.4-ish (almost 5’4 and a half). It seems as though that Americans have reached their maximum potential height-wise, and are going to get progressively shorter. I’m guessing this is probably due to increased soda intake (which has a lot of carbonic acid) as well as eating things that have little to no nutritional value.

May I ask why you posted this thread? I’m not really a fan of Bloomberg but why is his height and riding on tricycles relevant? Is there something I’m missing? (Not trying to be condescending btw, sorry if it comes across that way).

I expect him to win (buy) the Dem nomination. More later … got a tee time. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

It was the OP being condescending to short people - or rather short men.

Statistics do show that the tall and the pretty/handsome do have an easier tine of it in the US and even the rest of the world. That’s why people in China who can afford it undergo extremely painful surgical procedures to increase their height. (Well, it was a thing in 2000…not sure what’s happening now. And it’s mostly women: A tall order | Gender | The Guardian)

1 Like

Any worse than being in love with North Korea?