Mini Mike on a trike

Wondering what Mini Mike (Bloomberg) will do to create his own “Dukakis in the tank” photo-moment. Maybe demonstrate his “green” support by riding a tricycle onto the debate stage?

I am pretty sure that even little Mikey Dukakis (5 foot 7 inches max!) would tower over Mini Mike.

All that doesn’t really matter. Mini Mike is just another elitist who is certain he knows better than everyone else. When he flames out he just won’t understand why. He will think he wasn’t tall enough when reality is his ideas are horrible. His “tax the poor” plan is but one “small” example. Oy Vey! What a Schlemiel !!

1 Like

Nowhere near as awesome as Donald sitting in a big rig. "I’m a big boy! I get two scoops and 18 wheels! HONK HONK :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Im confused what is the OP rambling about

2 Likes

I hear Trump has the biggest trikes, the most beautiful trikes - perfect trikes really.

Unfortunately, he has bone spurs, so he can’t ride them…

3 Likes

Wonderingrover: You failed to mention that they are…” the biggest baddest bone spurs the world has ever seen! “

1 Like

Bloomberg is short.

Take a minute to google if you don’t know … MM advocates raising taxes on poor people to improve their well being. Poor people consume a lot of carbs, so he wants to raise taxes on high-carb foods in order to force poor people to eat foods with fewer carbs. No I am not kidding or making this up. Kinda like putting high taxes on cigarettes. The high carb food tax is just one example of his tax the poor for their own benefit plan.

Remember, he banned large soft drinks so poor people wouldn’t consume too much sugar. So the poor people bought two smaller drinks instead )which cost them more than one large serving.

I bet most libs won’t admit it, but American elections are almost always won by whichever candidate is taller: Americans know that being tall equals dominance. It’s the law of the jungle: the strong dominate the weak; that’s also why women won’t win elections in America if their opponent is a man.

If both candidates are around the same height and build type then we have to look at more minute issues, like how good the candidate’s hair is. This is an issue of virility. We need good genes in the White House.

CaliRepub: Exactly! In fact taller folks have a built in advantage in most all walks of life, not just politics.

1 Like

Mini Mike’s own words on why he wants to tax the poor:

“Some people say, well, taxes are regressive. But in this case, yes they are. That’s the good thing about them because the problem is in people that don’t have a lot of money. And so, higher taxes should have a bigger impact on their behavior and how they deal with themselves. So, I listen to people saying, ‘Oh, we don’t want to tax the poor.’ Well, we want the poor to live longer so that they can get an education and enjoy life. And that’s why you do want to do exactly what a lot of people say you don’t want to do.”

Trump is so tall, that as he continues to gain weight, he keeps getting taller. :wink:

He is so tall his shadow casts shade on all the Dems … and Romney.

Think you mean he’s so wide…

Hmmm … How’s about: Tall and Wide.

Id mini Mike related to mini me from Austen Powers? :grin:

11889637_10153516438959424_5329035283875241646_n

2 Likes

Mike Bloomberg is short

:rofl::rofl::laughing:

He’s 5’ 8", which is slightly below average for an American man. He’s not exactly a midget, though. :wink:

1 Like

Someone better tell Mike that he’s going to have a hard time making it in life

1 Like