Military women, female veterans are shifting away from GOP

Thanks. 2020 will not be 2016.

I doubt there are 70k voting females from those 3 states in the military, but I could be wrong.

We’ll have to wait and see.

Plus you have to factor in tariffs, the gm layoffs, the soy beans issue as well…

One good deal with China 6 months out and it all goes away. Watch.

If china bothers to do that…

They will. Watch.

Sorry, what is your point? White male evangelicals are Trump’s biggest supporters. It doesn’t get much more hive-mindish than 80%+.

2 Likes

Why? They can wait us out…trump leaves they can deal with someone else…

Polling firms that have interviewed far more African Americans, and that are much more transparent than Rasmussen, all show that Trump’s black approval rating is much lower than 36 percent.

For example, Gallup has interviewed thousands of African American respondents in 2018. Its polling suggests that Trump’s black approval rating has consistently been around 10 to 15 percent through 2018.

Perhaps you should read it again.

Can they? Ok, if you say so.

Hey now, I have credits and a few parts in one of Bam and Ryans movies. Haggard…

Sure they can…they have one leader…we get a new one every 4 to 8 years…they are planning for decades…we cant even plan into next week.

Usually the smartest 16%…:wink:

Why? The OP is a story about female active duty military and veterans. My reply is as appropriate as yours since neither of them deal with the actual subject of the OP.

Why don’t you post how he’s doing with college kids next and I’ll see if I can find a poll of little people.

Try again.

But why do Democrats even need to go after female veterans and Military women,
you can have someone like Kristen Sinema instead?

A bisexual from Arizona who protests war, while her opponent was actually in war!
I guess the people from Arizona have made it perfectly clear that it’s going
to become a blue Democrat state a lot sooner than later.

Better yet, why would any person in the military or a veteran vote for the Democrats at all when Liberal Media outlets like SNL think that it’s ok to mock an veteran that lost his eye?
One of the sickest parts is that Liberals who watch this and think that this is funny/comedy.
Do you think that it’s funny when a solider gets wounded in battle? Hey SNL and the Democrats, why not just mock every veteran in general? Every wounded veteran? or anyone that serves in any branch of the military also? Obviously you have no limitations, and nothing is limits to you.