Military women, female veterans are shifting away from GOP

How many of them live in Pennsylvania, Michigan or Wisconsin?

I don’t know nor know how I could find out for sure, is it important? There are some but not many bases in those states.

Most troops come from the south proportionally.

Trump’s margin in those 3 states was only 80k votes. He can’t really afford to lose anyone.

I doubt 3 dozen girls is going to make the difference. They’ll probably be in Syria anyway.

1 Like

As if women are herd animals, and as such are lumped together.

Why is it that the dems characterize everyone, except white, male Christians, as having a hive mind, and they must become Democrats, are they not thinking individuals?

You’re telling a half truth, at best. From your link:

‘’… it is not because they are male that men are more intelligent but because they are taller. Taller individuals are more intelligent than shorter individuals, and men just happen to be taller than women. In fact, once we control for height, women on average are more intelligent than men.

Keep reading.

Irrelevant. See below:

Ok, if you say so.

Since the article did not list the change over time for women in the military, how did they determine there was any “shifting” involved?
It is curious to see that they would be so different than male military members. No real explanations, except cherry picked anecdotes.

Well that is sexist. My personal belief is that there are also many different types of intelligence (six in total, but I’ll just list three for brevity’s sake): innate IQ (potential), wisdom (experience), and knowledge (specific wisdom that can be learned through others or one’s own experiences).

IQ gives one an advantage over the others, sure, but it is only potential. If they fail to acquire the other two types of intelligence, then what good is IQ? One can boast until the cows come home about their high IQ, but if they don’t actually put it to practical use, again, what good is it, other than to come off as arrogant and haughty?

And lastly (not trying to be rude), I have seen no studies that directly link sex or gender to overall intelligence.

But that is just me.

1 Like

It’s not sexist to recognize that generally there are some things that the different sexes are better at.

Generally, men are stronger than women.

Generally, women make better decisions than men.

This is just reality.

You don’t have any proof to back that up.

How many of the cast members in Jackass were female?

1 Like

Not good enough- that’s a fictional story.

Well, it’s not fiction.

Wisconsin already ticked back to blue.

The word “cast” stands out to me- I assume it’s a movie, show, or play. Characters written and developed by other people, not by nature.

It’s Reality TV, made into a movie. It’s dumb guys doing dumb things. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool story…trump won by 70k votes so any dip is a problem