Military Parade? Yes. Space Force? Yes. Wall? Yes. Promised Raises for Government Employees? TOO EXPENSIVE

trump — balancing his tax cuts on the back of teh middle class

So, on the one hand, Trump brags about rising wages. Then, on the other hand, he tells his federal employees: “sorry, no rising wages for you.”

Classic Trump.

1 Like

If Trump wants to save the taxpayers money, he can start with his own wastefulness.

1 Like

Trump: all in for the common man.

“No raise for you”

I thought you guys like Border Patrol Agents, ICE, etc.

Nah. They’re ■■■■■■■ big government leeches who can’t get real jobs. Screw them. They’re just a drain on our economy.

1 Like

Careful. Some here would argue they got like a 50% tax cut

Did trump mention the $1trillion deficit

Didn’t Trump just have a big deal event about celebrating the immigration agents whose pay raise he is blocking?

I’m sure they’ll understand.

I’d prefer a thank you to a pay raise anyway, too.

The ungrateful bastards just got a tax cut that put tens of dollars back into their pockets each month. Now they want raises? Who the ■■■■ do they think they are?

1 Like

I know many government employees who voted for trump. doubt they will next time.

Same here. I know a fair number who were luke warm on the idea of Trump, and extremely cold to the idea of Clinton. They rolled the dice and went Trump. I’d be shocked if they follow suit again.

Google pay gap between private and public widens.

Then throw in federal goverment around DC and you get the picture.

Okay. What is a fair wage for a government employee?

:rofl: :joy:

I’m not sure that some of the Republican base can even follow what the New York con man is doing.

Homicide Detective Salary

$63,516

Avg. Salary

https://www.allcriminaljusticeschools.com/homeland-security/immigration-enforcement-agent-career/

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ current Occupational Outlook Handbook, the median national annual salary for immigration and customs enforcement agents, who fall under the category of police and detectives, is $61,600.

Dude, that’s like $29.50/hr. That’s outrageous. They really should be cut back to maybe $15/hr. And even then there are a lot of posters here who think that’s way more than enough to live on.

They should be happy with the tax cut that more than paid for their Costco membership.

:rofl:

The bumpkins from the south are getting rolled by a New York City con man.

Good point. They are, after all, just a bunch of corrupt leaches. $15/hr is too generous for their types. I mean, so what they risk their lives to protect us and our freedoms. MAGA!!!

:rofl: