Military Parade? Yes. Space Force? Yes. Wall? Yes. Promised Raises for Government Employees? TOO EXPENSIVE

This will surely teach all those postal workers and VA employees a lesson. Those deep state NASA employees, don’t even get me started. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

More like Spaceballs if Trump is heavily involved in it.

1 Like

in his words
“We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases.” Trump says he’s determined that for 2019 "both across-the-board pay increases and locality pay increases will be set at zer

this is after he blew up the deficit with his huge tax giveaway to the rich

Good. Making America great again.

Says the Billionaire President charging the Secret Service for the use of golf carts at his resorts which they use to follow him and protect his fat ass as he plays golf on the Taxpayers dime.

MAGA :us:

Do you have stock in Trump’s Kool-Aid factory or what?

5 Likes

There goes that CostCo membership.

:wink:

trump — balancing his tax cuts on the back of teh middle class

So, on the one hand, Trump brags about rising wages. Then, on the other hand, he tells his federal employees: “sorry, no rising wages for you.”

Classic Trump.

1 Like

If Trump wants to save the taxpayers money, he can start with his own wastefulness.

1 Like

Trump: all in for the common man.

“No raise for you”

I thought you guys like Border Patrol Agents, ICE, etc.

Nah. They’re ■■■■■■■ big government leeches who can’t get real jobs. Screw them. They’re just a drain on our economy.

1 Like

Careful. Some here would argue they got like a 50% tax cut

Did trump mention the $1trillion deficit

Didn’t Trump just have a big deal event about celebrating the immigration agents whose pay raise he is blocking?

I’m sure they’ll understand.

I’d prefer a thank you to a pay raise anyway, too.

The ungrateful bastards just got a tax cut that put tens of dollars back into their pockets each month. Now they want raises? Who the ■■■■ do they think they are?

1 Like

I know many government employees who voted for trump. doubt they will next time.

Same here. I know a fair number who were luke warm on the idea of Trump, and extremely cold to the idea of Clinton. They rolled the dice and went Trump. I’d be shocked if they follow suit again.

Google pay gap between private and public widens.

Then throw in federal goverment around DC and you get the picture.