Militant Secularism

Is this English?

2 Likes

Funny thing is Barr is Catholic, and Catholicism is on the rise just not with people like Barr but mostly with poor South Americans.

2 Likes

Oh? So he was arrested?

Ha.

A lot of came about from the rabbit hole I went down one night after the arrest of Tekashi 6ix9ine… someone who I had never heard of but the dude is quite something.

That led me to Internet explore a few subcultures for a night where I find no value in what they do… but man… they do something.

1 Like

:rofl:

“But man…they do something.”

Brilliant!!! :clap:

1 Like

Like libs do? :rofl:

Catholicism is the primary religion with most South Americans.

They really like that help the poor stuff.

1 Like

Well, Tekashi is an embarrassment even to other mumble rappers.

1 Like

Lana del rey, good cover.

1 Like

I guess I am someone who likes the mainstream a little to much.

There are bands that I am rabid about that no one else cares about…so I get it. Like I have gotten into 70’s Afropop. I think it is awesome.

Others don’t agree.

I am not going to yuck anyone else’s yum

But yeah… I just don’t get it.

But I don’t think it was made for me and that is okay.

1 Like

Yeah that’s her, my girl is all about Lana del Rey.

I don’t think we’re supposed to get it lol.

1 Like

Professor Feldman wrote in response to Barr’s speech. “Incredible that a law school would have such a legal know-nothing to speak,” she added.

only a “bitter old dried up husk of a human being” wouldn’t know

1 Like

this applies here

I am not complaining about her existence… I just don’t know who she is.

That is the difference.

Great. So who exactly suggested that Barr’s speech was unconstitutional ?

Trump uses Twitter to ramble and rattle incoherently to 65.7 million people. And Barr wants to talk about secularists? Come on Son!

1 Like

“Things Bill Barr apparently does not understand religious freedom; secularism; the U.S. Constitution’s guarantees of free speech, freedom of assembly, and religious liberty and how these interrelate,”

What Barr said was in no way against free speech or against the Constitution. They acted like he was up there talking against the Constitution just because he had his own ideas on religion, ethics etc.
No…they were the ones who didn’t want him to speak.