MIKE’S MESSAGE: Bloomberg Mocks Top Democrats for 2020 ‘Apology Tour’

Originally published at: MIKE’S MESSAGE: Bloomberg Mocks Top Democrats for 2020 ‘Apology Tour’ | Sean Hannity

Former New York City Mayor and Democratic billionaire Mike Bloomberg opened-up about his recent decision to abandon his 2020 run for the White House; blasting liberal candidates for their recent “apology tour.”

“I just couldn’t see a path to where I could get the nomination,” said Bloomberg Thursday at an event in New York City. “It’s just not going to happen on a national level for somebody like me starting where I am unless I was willing to change all my views and go on what CNN called ‘an apology tour.’”

“Joe Biden went out and apologized for being male, over 50, white,” he added. “He apologized for the one piece of legislation which is actually a pretty good anti-crime bill, which if the liberals ever read it, most of the things they like would be in that bill. They should have loved that. But they didn’t even bother to read it. You’re anti-crime, you must be anti-populist.”

Bloomberg was referring to Biden’s recent attempt to downplay his “moderate” history and cast himself as a “progressive candidate” heading into the 2020 primary season.

Read the full report at Fox News.