Mike Johnson Is New Speaker of the House

Again that’s where you’re wrong.

2 Likes

Well, good. I am glad that is over, and I wish him luck. He’s gonna need it.

5 Likes

Don’t know who he is but doesn’t matter at this point; very happy that House is able to get back to business.

1 Like

Good conservative as far as I can tell. Probably a forest fire of democrat heads going about now the more they find out about him, LoL.

Hopefully his being from Louisiana does not end up as some kind of poetic swamp reference. :rofl:

3 Likes

here’s how this will go… the MAGA masses will praise him because Trump told them. When he ends up being a useless disaster like all of the other MAGA chumps they can blame the libs.

4 Likes

100% better than Hakeem

4 Likes

Agreed its time for the clown show to be over.

1 Like

It honestly could have been Jerry Seinfeld for all I care. Need to get our government functioning.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yet public schools in “urban” areas receive the most per student in federal funding. :rofl:
And “graduating” HS seniors can’t read or do basic math? :clap::clap::clap::clap::+1:

5 Likes

It’s only just begun. Wait until they try and move legislation forward.

The best SOTH speech ever!

1 Like

Jefferies is a racist and an anti semite.

4 Likes

Here’s hoping the proposed resolution to censure Tlaib and possibly Omar is tabled. That’ll get their panties all knotted up! :rofl:

1 Like

GOP needs to become a serious party first.

We all know regardless of who the Republicans elected you would find something to criticize about.

6 Likes

Congratulations Mike. Onto the impeachment, investigating Hunter and Merrick Garland.

Oh and the government will be defaulting in a few weeks unless you pass a spending bill. Good luck!

2 Likes

He resents the idea repugs put out young fresh face.

2 Likes

He will have to pass a temp spending bill.

2 Likes