Mid-Term - True Test for Trump

Nobody ignored anything.

Last time I checked, we had led the charge for all of the sanctions that were imposed against NK. That isn’t ignoring anything…that is actually forcing them to either get on board with the demands of the rest of the free world, of continue living in squalor. Without turning them into another Iraq, there isn’t much more we can do…well, there is, but its not a good thing. We COULD simply sit down with them with no preconditions to change things and see how that goes.

Oh, wait…our current President already did that.

Nevermind.

And the sounds of the rockets red glare made Kim and Donald fall deeply in love.

1 Like

yes. we ignored them while they vigorously pursued nukes. for decades

like it or not, sanctions or not, he was destined to become nuclear.

hey at least we didnt sneak him pallets of cash

No we didnt. But I chalk you up as another chicken hawk who talks tough. Oh btw, Trump hasn’t done ■■■■

cool make it personal

You’re being deliberately dishonest

nk has been going after nukes and making threats for years. what ever the previous admins were doing failed. the end

they ignored the problem. or at best made half assed ineffective attempts.

remember when we invaded iraq and everyone asked “but what about nk they’re the bigger threat”?

No they didnt.

Go for it. I’m sure there are a lot of truths spoken by Trump, and you were really really mad when he said them. Like when he said there are rapists coming to the US from Mexico, or that some Islamic or predominately Muslim countries that are overrun with people and terrorists groups who hate the USA and want to come here and do us harm.

Cool doesn’t make some of his rhetoric hateful