Microsoft reveals first known midterm campaign hacking attempts

Microsoft announced today they have discovered a fake domain a landing spot for phishing attacks in the midterm elections. They did not say who was the target, however, other than saying “people who, because of their positions, might have been interesting targets from an espionage standpoint as well as an election disruption standpoint.” They also didn’t say where it originated. The domain has been taken down, Politico reported.

3 candidates that were standing for the mid term elections.

Why isn’t trump condemning these attacks?

1 Like

Very very good question.

Obama and Jarrett helped pay for a school in Iran where hacking is taught.
$1.7 Billion can teach alooooot of hackers.

You didn’t answer the question.

Sure I did. But not for a linear thinker. I’m tired dumbing down my thought processes for deranged libs.
The target reader of my posts will understand.

So why isn’t Trump condemning these attacks?

I just answered that. You apparently have only linear thinking techniques available to you. I’m done dumbing down my responses for you deranged libs. Figure out how to connect the dots and we can discuss… or just ignore my posts. Does not matter to me.

No, you tried to distract instead of answer. We’re talking about Trump now, remember?

Are you seriously trusting Microsoft to be on the up and up? They are an evil corporation and their intentions are suspect, unless shown otherwise.

:laughing:

Stop whining, stable genius.

If you can’t deal with people calling you on your ■■■■■■■■■ perhaps the internet isn’t for you.

Tell us more about your “non-linear” genius and universal expertise, I’m sure your “target audience” of imaginary friends are very impressed

It actually went beyond a simple distraction, it made the question more pertinent. If Obama had done that, why wouldn’t Trump (who rails on Obama every chance he gets) use this against him?

Why do you do this to yourself? Ignore them and they’ll find another bridge.

If you can’t get it, then ignore. If you think my posts are incomprehensible then you should have no fear that my post will be dangerous to your ideology.

But what I suspect is that some of you CAN indeed understand and you are afraid that others might too. And that scares you libs more than anything.

Jesus said, “Greater things of these you shall do…” Become a peace builder, a bridge builder, not a destroyer, and the way you do that is through friendships and relationships, and through authentic character.

I’m an atheist.

1 Like

Think of the Panda and their beliefs. Don’t be intolerant.

Can I be tolerant and still not feed trolls?

I just ignore them. As someone who only pretends to be a troll, I enjoy getting the attention; I can relate. Do whatever you want, but know that you might be rewarding bad behavior.

Oh. Sometimes I make fun of them. That’s a lot of fun. I repeat what they said, but I use more colorful language. It’s hilarious. Well, it’s funny to me. Anything more is just gravy.