Michelle Obama says black people should live in fear in doing many aspects of their daily life

Possibly, do you know what race is release the most due to false imprisonments?

By the way the FBI UCR is an aggregate of data from states.

There is some truth to this

Lib reality…concentrate on the needle…and ignore the haystack. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

That lie again?

One of those zombie lies.

Yup…possibly even uppity as well. She sounded angry too.

1 Like

Now…say I’m sorry. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter 9,374 4,192 4,935 108 109 30 100.0 44.7 52.6 1.2 1.2 0.3 6,882

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Yes…arrests, not committed murderers. Read your link.

So, that was an inaccurate assertion.

How did we end up being lectured to about interracial crime by the largest offending group? You can’t make this stuff up folks.

2 Likes

The entire discussion is a needle. 99% of black/white people are not murderers

State sponsored crime

Fiction.

2 Likes

Yes your claim was fiction.

As a biracial man it is far more likely for me to be killed by another man of color than a white man or even the police.

The statistics don’t lie. When it comes to murder, the biggest threat to black men is other black men.

5 Likes

Is it? What group violently attacks other races more than black people in the US?

While most violent crime is indeed intrarracial, 26.7 percent of homicides where the victim is a stranger are interracial. And in 2008, the offending rate for blacks (24.7 offenders per 100,000) was seven times higher than the rate for whites (3.4 offenders per 100,000), according to the latest figures from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS).

Accounting for population differences, whites are simply far more likely to be victims of interracial crime than blacks.

Being lectured to by the main offenders. Well, lectured to by the left on behalf of the main offenders.

4 Likes

More than 80% of violent crime against whites is by whites too.

Some years ago I joked that the way to not be a victim of violent crime was to live far away from anyone who looks like you.

2 Likes

He’s not wrong.

Look at interracial rape statistics. It isn’t pretty. Black men rape white women at a drastically higher rate than white men rape black women.

That said, intraracial violence is much more prevalent than interracial violence. The biggest threat to a white man is another white man, and the biggest threat to a black man is another black man.

But the point still stands. When speaking solely of interracial violent crime like murder, assault, and rape the statistics show a hugely disparate result. And it really hurts the community because all of us are judged for it.

2 Likes

I am not grooving on this lack of distinction between violence that the police commit vs violence that criminals commit.

That’s all.

I like how we’re all Joker-posting and having heated gamer moments on here like it’s Reddit all of a sudden.

Yes some police officers commit unwarranted violent actions against blacks.

But the scale of the violence is completely different.

How many unarmed black men are killed yearly versus how many unarmed black men are killed by black male criminals every year?

The numbers aren’t even close.

Am I nervous when I’m pulled over by a cop? Of course, anyone is going to be nervous because of the power society has given them.

Do I feel more comfortable being in a low income black neighborhood with a high crime rate? Hell no. My chances are better with the cop unless he’s a complete sociopath.

My chances are much higher being an uninvolved victim in a drive by shooting than being killed by a cop.

6 Likes