Micheal Cohen Resigns Position at RNC, Blames Trump's Immigration Policy

Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s longtime personal attorney, has reportedly resigned from his position as deputy finance chair of the Republican National Committee.
Perhaps more surprising than the news that Cohen — who remains under federal investigation — was still on the RNC’s finance leadership team at all was his rebuke of his former boss in his resignation letter.

Cohen called out the Trump administration’s policy of separating families at the border as part of its “zero tolerance” immigration enforcement, according to ABC News:

Anyone still think Cohen won’t flip on Trump? And why did he still have a position with the RNC?

Yeah, I had to do a doubletake when this came out. He was still deputy finance chair?

I had to do a doubletake when I read what I thought was a parody at first. However it is real.

“As the son of a Polish holocaust survivor, the images and sounds of this family separation policy is heart wrenching,” Cohen wrote. “While I strongly support measures that will secure our porous borders, children should never be used as bargaining chips.”

Also, pretty sure he flipped:
https://twitter.com/NormEisen/status/1009600827194052608

Trump dumped Cohen like he did his “Roy Cohn”.

Here’s to hoping Michael sings like a little eager bird.

:rofl:

Yeah, that’s why.

He will. Trump and Guiliani completely threw him under the bus. He’s got a grudge to pay now.

Of course it isn’t why. But why isn’t important.

Whole country’s going to hell, but at least Donald and his Merry Band of Very Fine People are making it entertaining.

As far as I know the GOP still has not given back any of the money donated by Wynn even though they were so vocal about Weinstein. GOP…champions of law and order

S[quote=“armycowboy, post:1, topic:4993, full:true”]
Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s longtime personal attorney, has reportedly resigned from his position as deputy finance chair of the Republican National Committee.
Perhaps more surprising than the news that Cohen — who remains under federal investigation — was still on the RNC’s finance leadership team at all was his rebuke of his former boss in his resignation letter.

Cohen called out the Trump administration’s policy of separating families at the border as part of its “zero tolerance” immigration enforcement, according to ABC News:

Anyone still think Cohen won’t flip on Trump? And why did he still have a position with the RNC?
[/quote]

o so weird. These people are weird.

Well, I really screwed up that post lol.

you should get a job at the white house, i hear they are needing people and they apparently do not mind about spelling or format or grammar ;p

Are we talking the Family Seperation Order?

Dang, I needed to override Spell check to get that to go through. Lol.

This is true.b

You did, but we all still love you to death.

Well, look who just made my night a bit nicer, lol

Wonder when Giuliani & co will start talking smack about how Cohen is a proven liar.

How long before Trump tweets out “Michael who? I don’t know that guy - I think he had some sort of job with my organization for a couple of weeks, but I never met the guy…”

He’s an attorney…As such he is all about self preservation. Sorry to all the attorney’s out there. I do not mean to paint with such broad brush strokes. But especially Attorney’s like Cohen…He will sink the entire ship just to be the first guy in the lifeboat.

How is the “whole country going to hell”?

1 Like