Michael moore Is A Smarter Man Than I Ever Gave Him Credit For

Well smarter than most of his ilk anyway.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/07/24/michael_moore_do_not_underestimate_the_evil_genius_that_is_donald_j_trump.html

Disagree about the evil part, but he knows how stupid it is to discount trump, AGAIN.

Mucho disagree about joe biden and fireside chats, but moore knows that’s never gonna happen and is just throwing it out for the rabid dogs.

Imagine joe biden in a stream of consciousness ramble for an hour every morning.

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

I agree with Moore and as a Pacers fan, I vividly remember that Reggie moment he’s talking about :slight_smile:

^^^^ If you’re a Trump supporter, just pretend that’s Donald Trump there wearing #31 jersey, you’ll love it :heart:

2 Likes

“Person, woman, man, camera, TV.”

2 Likes

“I’m joe biden’s husband, joe biden”

“This is my wife” (really his sister)

You got nothing.

1 Like

I got the nuts.

2 Likes

Moore is spot on, and Biden/Democrats are idiots if they let off the gas the way Clinton did.

2 Likes

Who cares?

Biden tried that spiel a couple of months ago giving briefings about handling the virus outbreak, as if he were in charge. Even CNN type media put him on back pages.

1 Like

He’s not the president of the United States . Those briefings are meaningless so back pages are where they belong

That lasted about 2 days.

I remember it well…lead by following really close.