Michael Cohen Says Trump Repeatedly Used Racist Language in Private

Are non-sequitors your favorite?

Racist Union members in the Northeast?

Color me shocked.

I bet a few of them might be sexist also.

It is remarkable that people excuse casual racism from the POTUS. It is unacceptable, as is the rest of his behavior.

And the GOP approves of that.

I won’t say that Trump didn’t say those nasty things (because of the immaturity he has shown before in his tweeting), but given Cohen’s past…I’m not sure if I would take this as gospel truth.

That said, if he did say that, then he needs to get his act together (and soon) if he wants to win in 2020- it’s only two years away.

I’d really need to hear the way Trump said ■■■■■■ before I decided if saying ■■■■■■ is racist…

1 Like

would you want a president who is so casually racist?

I would be shocked if Trump didn’t say some racist ■■■■ at this point.

Heck no. But Trump is concerned with winning quite a bit, and he’s going to be awfully disappointed if he doesn’t clear up his behavior. All I’m saying is, while we have a narcissist, we’re going to have an angry narcissist if said narcissist doesn’t get his act under control. Angry narcissists, well, no one wants to deal with them. People aren’t going to put up with it.

It’s kind of funny, and kind of sad at the same time. Trump is his own worst enemy.

So you need to hear his racist context before determining whether you would be shock? What context would racism be ok?

No, again a liberal fails to repeat correctly what I said. I am saying this is a non issue and I will not comment on a non issue.

What you originally said

Seems you can’t even repeat what you said…

I asked you if you would be shocked… yes or no answer. The “I don’t give answers to hypotheticals” is weak… you give answers to “non issues” all the time on this forum.

1 Like

When I want to. Not when other posters order it.

Trump is playing Baldwin tonight in an SNL parking space road rage skit. Stay tuned.

The Tom Arnold tape should have helped you out.

Well, then we are in the same place regarding the marchers and the statues.

Of course I don’t recall what everybody said. And apparently you were analyzing the state of my soul with false assumptions about my position on those marchers. Also, if you will recall, I have quite often called Trump out for the volatile language he uses and because he lies too often about too many things. However, I do not join in on the shark attacks, like when he is attacked for what Cohen says he said. Two things are obvious about Cohen. 1. He hates Trump 2. He lies a lot. I’m not gong to jump in because of what he says.
He’s got a tape on everything else. Let him show up with a tape on this.

So its time for you to give up your soul analysis business.

I’m actually a little impressed he hasn’t done it publicly yet - someone must be doing some basic vetting of his tweets lol

No, libs think being racist is offensive. YOU think being offensive is successful.

Regarding Cadet Bone Spurs, you’re not wrong.

Cadet Bone Spurs did what he had to do to survive. This is no different than what John Mccain did. Let’s respect our war heroes. Ok?

2 Likes