Michael Cohen Says Trump Repeatedly Used Racist Language in Private

Shocking, I know. It’s time for Republican Media to start hammering Cohen again.

Oh, and Cohen says he grew numb to Trump’s racist language.

• “He said, ‘There’s no way I can let this black ■■■■■■■ win.’”
  • He offered this observation to his boss. “I told Trump that the rally looked vanilla on television. Trump responded, ‘That’s because black people are too stupid to vote for me.’”
  • ‘Name one country run by a black person that’s not a ■■■■■■■■■■ and then he added, ‘Name one city,’”
  • “We were going from the airport to the hotel, and we drove through what looked like a rougher neighborhood. Trump made a comment to me, saying that only the blacks could live like this.”

I’m thinking that if some of those black people were earning $250,000 per year at 3yo, they’d wouldn’t be living “like that”.

Trumpists are past the point of denial, now it’s just “So what?” or “But Hillary/Obama/libs” to every story about Donald being a ■■■■ excuse for a human being.

1 Like

This is how successful people talk. It’s not surprising that it somehow offends you. Libs think being successful is offensive.

2 Likes

No one (including trump supporters) is surprised.

Least surprising News of the day.

Most surprising news of the day is that Alec Baldwin parks in the street.

1 Like

If you can’t believe Cohen, who can you believe?

People will believe him who want to believe him, even though they would never believe any other word that came out of his mouth.
Wants to clear his conscience…please.

1 Like

Sounds like trump supporters.

Trump has a visible history as an unabashed bigot so none of this is surprising.

Uh, wasn’t Obama president at the time?

Fake news, obviously. Trump would never say anything like that.

1 Like

Alec has issues.

1 Like

Something something locker room talk.

Something something real man.

Something something “like us”.

2 Likes

Show us the tape.

Let me ask you this… would you be shocked to hear audio or see a video tape of Trump making blatantly racist statements?

But even if it happened, it happened before he was sworn in, so…

1 Like

So are we putting you in the camp of disbelieving that Trump could have said these things?

I’ll decide after I hear them. Do you have them?

Meanwhile we have members here who proudly declared they will go right on using the word “negro.”

MAGA :us:

Those colors don’t run baby!

This will gain Trump voters. They should release the tapes of him saying ■■■■■■. That will improve his popularity immediately.