Michael Cohen Flips

I don’t think Cratic has a spouse

The Russian spy having tapes would be worse.

Thank you. No, I don’t mind at all. But now I have to go shower to get your hippy liberal stench off of me. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah they were always pretending.

1 Like

He has mentioned in the past that he does. But as we have seen with him, and several other posters here since Trump’s rise, they flip on virtually everything else they have ever said. So, maybe he has reversed his position on being married. :rofl:

Who would you rather have in the office of the president? A man who cheated on multiple wives or the wife that got cheated on? The choice isn’t even close to me. Who would want a woman when not even her husband does?

3 Likes

You crack me up.

Hilary colluded with Russians through Fusion… Much worse than a few affairs.

What did they collide to do?

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Oooooh. Usually, I’m loath to uprate this stuff, but this is next-level Poeing.

1 Like

Trump won, get over it, dude…

Yet it’s Trump and his pals that are the ones being investigated. LMAO!

It’d be terrible, terrible I say, to have a President under FBI investigation. LOL.

Speaking for me and my wife, the only people’s marriage and fidelity that concerns us is our own. That will change when our daughters get married but until then, everyone else is an adult and on their own. If Melanie doesn’t like it, she knows where the door is.

Geez I wonder how our host feels about Cohen saying Sharpton is he best guy to talk too

Lack of character doesn’t stop at the bedroom. It may start there.

Nobody cares what that lib Cohen is going to say. Every one knows he can’t be trusted. Our Host wouldn’t be caught dead associating himself with this Cohen guy, whoever he is.

1 Like

Good for you. Maybe it’s not just about porking Playboy models and payin’ em.

We now know our President was paying to keep people quiet regarding his behavior. If he was paying McDougal and Daniels, what other obligations above and beyond the merely monetary was he willing to assume and to whom? And for what behavior?

1 Like

Riiiggghhhhttttt