Michael Cohen Flips

I said this yesterday too but when dudes dog out women for their looks I always wonder what they got at home, or if they even do.

1 Like

Because, it’s just about Sex… The old Clinton slogan…

Cohen has tapes? Who wants to wager me that this isn’t the only one? That’s he recorded conversations as an insurance policy?

4 Likes

if you pay attention to how Cratic operates, it’s really easy to get him to respond in certain ways. he’s kind of programmed.

Also, New York is a one party consent state on this subject so they’re perfectly legal evidence too.

I don’t think there is any question here. And it was a not-so-secret understanding from many people in Cohen’s orbit that he habitually recorded conversations with people. And now the FBI has all of the tapes. I wonder who else this could be problematic for?

Good point.

President Trump’s personal attorney Michael D. Cohen sometimes taped conversations with associates, according to three people familiar with his practice, and allies of the president are worried that the recordings were seized by federal investigators in a raid of Cohen’s office and residences this week.

Cohen, who served for a decade as a lawyer at the Trump Organization and is a close confidant of Trump’s, was known to store the conversations using digital files and then replay them for colleagues, according to people who have interacted with him.

“We heard he had some proclivity to make tapes,” said one Trump adviser, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation. “Now we are wondering, who did he tape? Did he store those someplace where they were actually seized? . . . Did they find his recordings?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-allies-worry-that-federal-investigators-may-have-seized-recordings-made-by-his-attorney/2018/04/12/16d6345a-3e89-11e8-912d-16c9e9b37800_story.html?utm_term=.b49f52f2b8aa

2 Likes

You always said Trump is cool…so you are cool with extra-marital affairs…and Trump caught lying about the affairs is just as cool. Cause liars are cool.

If you are saying we have lived in Ground hogs day as for as the news is concerned these last two years I agree.

But, look how triggered the leftists anytime there’s a new, Cohen, Kushners, Flynn, Manafort story… The left is the one being programmed and repetitive. Nothing related to collusion of course…

I do honestly hope that Sean used Cohen for things on the up-and-up and isn’t going to be embarrassed by believing Trump that Cohen was a good guy.

1 Like

A few affairs is nothing compared to Hillary winning… Obviously.

Not every single new revelation about the corruption of Trump and his associates is related to his corruption regarding Russia. So of course it is not related to collusion. This is a wholly separate alleged crime that Trump committed, and which is being investigated.

Nah, he just paid a buck for real estate advice. Hopefully it didn’t get further than that.

There is a part of me that hopes for that as well. But admittedly it is an ever shrinking part, considering what is going on with our nation, and the role our host is playing.

Yeah, it’s hard to think of a worse situation for Trump than this. Cohen flips and has recordings.

Of course. I remember the olden days when being president and having marital affairs was so uncool. I guess as long as Hillary is not president, that mantra has changed.

It is a little disappointing to see how many posters here, who pretended to have morals, gladly cheer on such immorality. Calling infidelity cool. I wonder how their wives or daughters view their proud support of people being immoral and unfaithful?

Perhaps they are also immoral cheats, and are completely fine with their own spouses cheating on them. They may even applaud the spouse of their child being a serial adulterer. I’d have to imagine that describes @Cratic3947 quite well, considering his unwavering support and adulation for a man cheating on their spouse.

There was a time when a military member holding an umbrella for a president was unpresidential on this board.

Now they don’t care if he has affairs or alienates our allies or gets in bed with an old communist.

Well put, my friend (provided you don’t mind being called friend by an “evil librul”) :wink:

1 Like