Michael Burry Warns Weimar Hyperinflation is Coming

Yup, Hyperinflation is here says Bank of America:
BofA: “Transitory Hyperinflation Ahead” - NXTmine

Thank you democrats!

1 Like

Don’t worry, they are going to say it is because of COVID … which of course is Trump’s fault.

1 Like

Because I like my job, and sweeping floors all week is a drag?

No we are going to say that zerohedge by another name is still zerohedge

No offence, I like the Aussies, but your country is large & has less than 14% of the US population. The resources there allows some of what you are doing there. It’s a bit like Norway, they have a lot of oil that pays for their small population’s social programs. It’s an apples to oranges comparison. People come here from Europe thinking they can tour the entire country in a couple weeks, lol. You can’t tour one state in 2 weeks.

I am not sure which cities in the USA have more than 25 million people. Which resources do we have that the USA does not have?

Split hairs? NY has 8 million. Several others have 1 1/2 -2 million. Yup, you are right, none with 25 million 91% of whom are white. The point I was making remains legitimate. I edited my response. Now address that.

This is nothing new, history ignored is history repeated:

It was worth about .42 cents.

1 Like

Not splitting hairs; I am not sure what your point is.

I can’t fathom how you could misunderstand that. You seem to be intellegent.

It’s an impediment to the rate of economic growth

1 Like

Just make wages a million dollars and hour and we can work a few hours and retire… Right?

1 Like

The best use for those is selling them on-line … the go for a $259.75 plus shipping. :wink:

LOL, they are, it’s because it’s now a collectable item since the currency is now defunct. It was .42 cents in it’s “heyday”

That is simply not true as Australia has proved for the vast majority of the past 30 years including during the GFC where we continued to grow our economy during that period.

Has anyone suggested that the minimum hourly rate should be a million dollars?

1 Like

You obviously missed the point.

I didn’t miss the point that a higher minimum hourly rate is no impediment to economic growth.

Oh, that is exactly the point you missed.

Apart from a short period during the COVID-19 pandemic Australia has had 25+ years of annual economic growth with a significantly higher hourly rate than the USA.