Michael Bloomberg: I've 'earned my place in heaven' for anti-gun crusade

Did Ok Bloomer bring up his divine status in last night’s debate?

1 Like

I remember watching a lopsided boxing match several years ago where the announcer said that one of the fighters deserved credit for the enormous amount of bravery it took to defend the air behind him using nothing but his face.

The Bloomberg performance last night reminded me of that.

5 Likes

Bloomberg is a monster. He is one of those elites who wants to strip guns from The People, while he has heavily armed security at all times :rofl:

3 Likes

He pretty well defines the rich elite who want to rule the country and believe they are superior to everyone else.

3 Likes

Don’t worry. They were human weeds. Like droplets on the side of a bucket of well water…I J S

He is the very spitting image of the rich man who has the utmost contempt for the poor. A camel would have better chances of passing through the eye of a needle, but then again he is very much of a similar mold as trump. If there is a heaven they aint getting there.

Let it be known now, libs, that when Bloomberg buys the nomination, you won’t be voting for him.

It’ll be a first for many libs. lol

1 Like

Nah he paid better personnel i guess XD.

progressives dont like bloomberg, never have. Benjamin Dixon exposed bloomberg while ive seen republicans go gaga over stop and frisk.

“I will vote for the Party Nominee.”

We’ll see. :wink:

Let me remind you who exposed bloomberg in the first place. See i care about policy more than cheap partisan games.

Cool, I look forward to the contents of your posts should Bloomberg buy the nomination. :hugs:

He is already being buried for the suffering he has caused. Geez you guys have such melted minds you cant even criticize what he himself has done lol.

Sigh… why do i even bother?

You don’t know? :rofl:

I dont know. I try to have an honest discussion with you like a grown up and all i get are partisan memes.

:rofl:

Silly goose, I am a reflection of what I’m responding to. Don’t like it? Don’t seek me out. :wink:

Anyone who believes Christ is the son of God who repents their sins and asks forgiveness can enter heaven.

Stop and Frisk predated Bloomers tenure as mayor by about a decade.