Michael Bloomberg: I've 'earned my place in heaven' for anti-gun crusade

Well, look how easy it is to get into heaven. No wonder libs are so religiously zealous about infringing on our 2nd Amendment rights, they’ve just been reserving their right to Paradise. :rofl:

The sheer hubris… does he still have a shot at buying the nomination or what?

1 Like

“Earned heaven”. Now there’s a man who knows his Bible.

5 Likes

If anybody, anyone, can show me how to earn Heaven, I’ll spout every liberal claptrap there ever was for the rest of my life. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m a carpenter…that should earn me a spot too.

2 Likes

The place is a made spot anyway.

I wonder what Paula White thinks?

I’m not sure how getting into heaven is supposed to work, but I’m pretty sure a failed anti-gun crusade isn’t a requirement. I genuinely hate this guy, his commercials make me wish I hadn’t quit drugs.

5 Likes

It will take a whole lot of boxes for Bloomberg to get to Heaven

2 Likes

We could try launching him from catapult or trebuchet.

2 Likes

Well you can’t earn your way to heaven but let’s say if you could what does Bloomburg think his all in support for abortion earns him??? :thinking:

4 Likes

Then he earned his place in hell for lying about it.

1 Like

Since the release of the audios exposing his rhetoric that the AOC left has determined is racist…he’s done.

1 Like

I don’t know about Heaven, but you can earn Hell.
Maybe that’s what Bloomberg’s thinking about.

4 Likes

If you have enough arrogance to believe YOU HAVE EARNED heaven, what does that truly expose?

5 Likes

He’ll be buried face down for his love for the Chinese Comunist Party and the suffering they have caused.

1 Like

A lot about him.

1 Like

Oh, God wants to question me? Yeah, no. He needs to get on my level. I’ll let myself in.

1 Like

Bloomberg is a dumbass.

2 Likes

Or his comments from 16 concerning farming and tool and die folks. It is on Fox News main page, on my phone or I would link it. He says for farming he cos teach dig a hole, put in a seed, cover it and add water and you will get corn. For machining he said turn the dial in the direction of the arrow and let the machine do the work. What a freaking condescending jackass.

6 Likes

Ok, send a screen cleaner to my house.

I was about to go all Calvinist on Lil’ Mikey’s butt.
However, I must give way to succinct and humourous. :wink:

3 Likes