Mexico publishes medicinal cannabis regulation, creating new market

Recreational use will be approve for the average plebe. This stinks of a new form of cartel monopoly, but there’s hope that the “brick” will never show it’s ugly face in America again.

Since it’s being legalized in Canada and many states in the US and the cannabis pharmaceutical industry is taking off, I guess that makes illegal production/distribution less profitable and Mexico is now trying to keep up?

1 Like

I can only imagine what their financial losses have looked like lately. I haven’t seen that nasty brick weed crap in years now. People scoff at it now. lol

The best cannabis in the world now comes from us, the way it always should’ve been.

1 Like

BAM…and any time you’re coming my way, I’ve got room for you on the Yeti. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s because Mexico no longer produces brick weed. The main reason it use to be as bad as it was is drying techniques. They use to let it field dry. Today their cannabis is indistinguishable from commercial recrearional.

1 Like

good

Right after harvesting it with a bulldozer, no doubt. lol

It’s ridiculous how powerful that stuff is. Good old Colombian or Acapulco Gold was just fine IMO. Maybe some Thai sticks once in a while LOL.

Powerful cannabis? I wouldn’t know anymore. Tolerances build quick. lol

Interesting. I only partake on fishing trips and long weekends and such. That was not the case in the seventies though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A direct result of the drug war. If the government hadn’t forced growing indoors a lot of the innovation wouldn’t of occurred

1 Like

That was a long time ago. You’re old. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Makes sense.

Remnants of Thai Stick genetics can be found in Chocolope strains these days.

1 Like

Trust me, that stuff did the job. :slight_smile:

What types are the most relaxing in these modern varieties? Different balances of THC and CBD and whatnot. I have no idea.

It’s more complicated than that, but for generic use:

If you want to hone in on your specific needs, various cannabinoids like CBGa/CBG, CBNa/CBN, CBDa/CBD, THCa/THC, etc., along with terpenes like limonene, myrcene, etc., need to be researched. It’s call the Entourage Effect.

Here are some charts explaining the various compounds and uses for them.

https://www.healthcitymmj.com/educate2.html

1 Like

Charts are good, saved. Thank you.

2 Likes