Mexico And The US Coming To New NAFTA Deal

More correctly, he’s complaining that since we’re all not jumping up and down celebrating the wonderfulness of a deal that we know nothing about and hasn’t been ratified, we’re all Trump rage haters complaining about the “grab them by the” tape.

I get a strong feeling that Trump doesn’t even know any of the details of this agreement, just that they have one, and his people said it was good.

2 Likes

Oh that’s even worse.

He WANTS to have nothing but two country deals but that’s not what his team on the ground is doing.

It could be another eleventy dimensional ploy to further isolate Canada.

A live play by play hi-lighting everything wrong with this press conference here:

In short, Trump has no idea what he’s talking about, doesn’t even know what his administration is doing, contradicts what his administration is doing, ignores what the Mexican President was telling him, and in general proves once again what an incompetent loser he is.

For Gods sake can we please have Pence?

Don’t kid yourself. Anything he does, we will, hear, could be done better. Was paying for the wall included? …and, if it is unarguably a better deal…ignore.

1 Like
1 Like

That was a great explanation of events. Good gravy Trump is a moron. What a joke.

1 Like

You didn’t answer the question. PS: I heard him say it live.

You shouldn’t beleive everything on Twitter but a reporter reporting what the President said on Camera while in the same room is usually pretty accurate.

Is this part where you pout about fake news?

Yep. This. :point_up::point_up::point_up:

Well…the next time he makes a deal that is inarguably better than the one that came before it will be the first time.

3 Likes

With some. Sure. But not with me. I’ve given Trump praise when deserving. Most recently for his judicial nominations, of which almost all I approve of and applaud.

They probably didn’t even say they had one. They probably said “We’re making good progress” and Trump was just all like “We have one? Time to kill Nafta!”

Didn’t we have a deal with North Korea also…

To all you trolls, Trump and Mexico have agreed on a new trade deal. None of you haters thought they would ever do so.

And… since it is Trump, you will all continue to ridicule, wail, whine and gnash your teeth over every aspect of the coming deal.

Of course the trolls and haters will harass anyone not joining them to ridicule Trump, and bemoan the continuing process towards signing a new NAFTA between Mexico, Canada and the US.

Well, if you don’t agree, you’re a raging Trump hater who can only ever talk about the Billy Bush tape.

I hope it works out. We need some positive trade news. The stock market sure seems to like the prospect.

You still haven’t answered my question as to what logical sense it made to isolate and antagonize Canada, one of the best trading partners we have ever had

I’m sure you’ll get around to it eventually?

What a coincidence, since this will be Trump’s first time signing a NAFTA deal as president

Here I’ll give you one.

They’re increasing the requirement that an auto labelled as being produced in North America now has to have MORE than 62% of its parts made here (the old standard) else face an import duty. New targer wasn’t announced.

That seems a good thing in and of itself.

Maybe because no one wanted to negotiate a new deal on the issues trump wanted renegotiated. So Trump had to jump in with both feet and force Canada and Mexico to the negotiating table.