Mexicans in Tijuana protest caravan of illegals as invaders. Are they racists?

There are vidoes all over youtube about the violent protests against the caravan of illegal Hondurans by Mexicans. We’ve never seen anti-illegals immigration protest in this country so passionate.

If we had theses types of protests the left would think Hitler was reincarnated, so what do they think of Mexicans protesting invaders? Are they racists? Or just protecting their country? Making Mexico great?

Tijuana Locals Assault Caravan Migrants, Threaten to Rip Them From Shelter.

Here’s a hilarious take on it… Youtube warnings, but I didn’t hear anything off…

Lucas is cool…

Don’t Mexicans realize they just want a better life. But not in Mexico. A caravan of 90% young men. Hey, how about we arm them and send them back to install our constitution… Make Honduras great, instead of running away…

1 Like

Well it’s not likely we’ll hear much about this from the left. Brown people protesting brown people doesn’t make for a great narrative.

Yes, they are.

Yes, and such nationalism on display… Only whites are nationalist according to lefty. But, gosh even the Hondurans are carrier their own flag…

Too bad they won’t return and make their home country great again…

2 Likes

Well?.. How can this be? No evil white nationalists down there, so…

Kind of throws water on the insulting notion by liberals, that Hispanics and Latinos all think, feel and act as like-minded herd animals.

1 Like

Against the same race?

Yeah, don’t those brown skinned people know that they need to get back into the box liberals have created for them, and behave the way they are supposed to?

Indigenous people vs mestizos/whites

Same thing happened two years ago with Haitian refugees who were accepted into Tijauna.

This time it is overwhelming.

I’m sure that there are a lot of ignorant ■■■■■■■■ in this country and others that will be very pleased to know that they have kindred spirits in Mexico that are also ignorant ■■■■■■■■■

Some of them are likely also racists, but they are all definitely ignorant ■■■■■■■■■

Any other questions?

1 Like

No, but white nationalists up here will love that there are also ignorant ■■■■■■■■ in Mexico. They will probably start posting these videos all over the place in a weak effort to deflect away from the fact that their position is pathetic and dangerous by saying “see! other people in the world do it too.”.

It’s sad, but that’s the way it works.

The issue isn’t race…It is trespass.

1 Like

So if Latinos protest against other Latinos that is racism?

I’m going to need you to explain that one please.

By a different culture.

My post doesn’t imply at all that their protest is motivated by racism, does it. You are incorrectly reading that into it.

But I believe my statement that some of the protestors are likely also racists is also accurate. Do you know whether or not any of those people believe that one race is superior to another? It just goes along with the mentality they are showing.

If it makes you feel any better, I also think it is likely that some of the people in the caravan are racists as well.

They are the same race.