Merry Christmas Everyone

Alexa is listening.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all

Happy Holidays!

Merry Holidays!

That works!!!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone.

Try not to fight with family over politics, it aint worth it!

3 Likes

My wife got an Alexa as a secret Santa gift…she thought I would be excited since I’m into tech…nope right in the trash

Merry Christmas to all and to all a happy and prosperous new year!

We do a Yankee swap at our family Hanukkah party and last year I got Alexa. H wasn’t there and I knew he wouldn’t want it, but I traded for it anyway.

Just this week he brought up that Alexa reports back to Amazon every 3 minutes. And Roomba does something similar.

I love it for the grocery list. So much easier than writing It on a piece of paper.

Merry Christmas everyone.

1 Like

You too, Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays everyone.

Thanks, and a Merry Christmas to you and yours. I’ll raise a glass of the nog to you! -BB

1 Like

Have you ever tried amaretto in your egg not. I’ll be raising one for you here as well!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all.

I had to go to work today.

Old boss Scrooge…lol

Allan

The day before Thanksgiving my boss came into my office at 4:10 pm with his coat on…and said, let’s close the office at 4:15 and let everyone start the holiday early…we close at 4:30.

Hey Scrooge McDuck. I’ll have everybody back at 8:15 on Monday to make up the difference. Lol

To everyone who celebrates Christmas, let us hope for a joyous remembrance of the miracle of Christ’s birth tonight and tomorrow.

And to everyone who does not observe Christmas in their religion, let us hope that Christmas’ messages of peace, goodwill and family togetherness resonate in your hearts and homes tonight and tomorrow.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas!

We should remember the Christmas truce of 1914. If British and German soldiers could come together for a night of peace in a war zone then certainly the left and the right can do the same thing.

No, sounds fantastic. Grand marnier or B&b is good.