MERKEL’S MESS: German Government ‘FACING COLLAPSE’ Over Immigration Policy

Originally published at: MERKEL’S MESS: German Government ‘FACING COLLAPSE’ Over Immigration Policy | Sean Hannity

German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government is facing an imminent “collapse” over her coalition’s unpopular stance on immigration and asylum seekers pouring into the European Union.

According to Fox News, her coalition government is unraveling over recent proposals that would severely limit the number of migrants entering Germany; a policy harshly opposed by Merkel who is seen as the de facto leader of the E.U

The German Chancellor stunned her fellow European leaders in 2015 when she announced her “open door” policy, which permitted at least one million refugees from Syria and other countries to enter the continent.

Because the E.U. allows the “free movement of people” between any member state, Merkel’s decision allowed the migrants to immediately relocate to other countries within the trading bloc; including the UK, Poland, France, and others.

“Personally, I think that illegal migration is one of the challenges for the European Union and therefore I believe that we shouldn’t act unilaterally, that we shouldn’t act without coordination and that we shouldn’t act in a way that burdens third parties, involved,” Merkel said.

Read the full report at Fox News.

I feel so sorry for her.

I imagine german libs will be telling stories of how right wingers -if elected - will pull babies from the breasts of their mothers. If being offended at right wingers is not good enough to keep the power in the hands of libs, they can easily double down on the outrage with the stories about babies and mothers.