Men begining to dominate women's sports

Too late…you’re now living in a world in which libs have created.

Embrace it.

Politics and delusions of a Utopia society that can never exist.

How dare you project your self pity issues on to me. You are incredibly judgmental. Especially towards people that you know nothing about. You have no clue what me, my friends or relatives have gone through. So let’s start with that. Let me give you some advice. Rather than try to figure out what people are thinking, why not address what they are saying? it’s a lot less complicated and you won’t drive yourself crazy.

It has to come from lib approved source for them to accept it as real news.

They should be thankful…

Someone in America is actually talking about Australian women’s handball…

Nor should society have to accept their perversion.

Whiff. Did you know that Austrailian women play other countries? It’s called international competition. Good try though. And thanks for keeping my thread at the top of the list. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (Even meaningless replies accomplish something.)

Your friends and relatives aren’t on here delivering prophecies of liberal insanity taking over your life and making your opinions a hate crime. I don’t have self pity. I do have a strong distaste for fantasies whereby respecting one of the most persecuting classes in society will somehow lead to your discrimination. It’s sad.

Persecuted*

How is title 9 going to deal with men, who just say they are women?

I like how the first two replies wanted the story hidden…

Are we done yet? You had you boring assed personal attack on me. We buried my wife’s sister two days ago. I couldn’t care less what your personal feelings for me are. Let me know when you are ready to get back on topic. Fair enough?

What was the topic again? How liberals are going to make trans people the new master race and destroy society?

and I love the OP title of the thread

“Men begining (sic) to dominate women’s sports”

no sure how a 5th place finish is “dominating”.

It isnt.

Australia finished 5th with a transgender on the team.

non story. as there is nothing dominating about Australia performance in the Asian Championship

Allan

How many men that you know claim to be woman?

and exactly how do you know they are not.

Allan

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

How many males do we know who act like women?

unsure what you mean “act like women”

Please clarify. then I can respond to your question

Allan

It’s probably pretty dominating for the girl who got kicked off the team to make room for this lunkhead.

Last time I checked, Target doesn’t check your hormone levels.