Men begining to dominate women's sports

Well, that’s a whole other question of when someone should be able to have sex-reassignment surgery. Should one be able to make life altering decisions at the age of 2-3 years old? 6-7?

It wont be long till both on the court are XY. I hope they wear cups.

Not the same. Not even close. No woman had her life time goal taken from her and was cut from the team to make room for Bruce Jenner.

Thinking evolves.

Back only 250 years ago. They thought bleeding some out cured them. (ask george washington)

if we thought the same for 2,000,000. well perhaps that thinking is a bit outdated.

Allan

LOL. I wasnt going there. Merely stating

Bruce Jenner,he then

Caitlyn Jenner,she now.

Allan

Love it… “thinking evolves”. Maybe in about 40 million years, humans might evolve to change sex too. Until then… it does not happen with humans.

Now fish…that’s another story.

Some species exhibit sequential hermaphroditism. In these species, such as many species of coral reef fishes, sex change is a normal anatomical process.[1]Clownfish, wrasses, moray eels, gobies[2] and other fish species are known to change sex, including reproductive functions. A school of clownfish is always built into a hierarchy with a female fish at the top. When she dies, the most dominant male changes sex and takes her place.[3] In the wrasses (the family Labridae), sex change is from female to male, with the largest female of the harem changing into a male and taking over the harem upon the disappearance of the previous dominant male.

It is not natural for humans. It never happens. They simply have plastic surgery and drugs so that they can pretend.

I don’t know the answer to that question. But I wouldn’t see a problem with them competing in women’s sports leagues.

Thinking evolves. But biology remains the same. Have you ever, for once put yourself in the place of the poor girl who got cut from the team to make way for this lunkhead? She worked her entire life to develop world class skills. Only to find out she would be replaced by a dude. Just an awful thing to do to someone.

Thank goodness one of the first progressives I have heard say this. It is good to see everyone hasn’t fully jumped off the cliff on this issue. And for the record I have zero problem with transgender people until special privileges are granted to them that gives any group an unfair advantage that is easily measurable for instance beating up women as a man.

Been there. done that

Dr Renee Richards

Allan

Cool cool cool.

When it comes to money there will be people who might be willing to do anything to get an advantage. Depending on how this is all defined it is not improbable to have men in certain professional sports to see about crossing over to compete against women to get an edge. Now I don’t believe that there will be too many men who do this but I can see some isolated situations like this taking place in the US in any paid professional league that both men and women compete in.

I think that we can respect the rights of transsexual individuals to live their best lives while still appreciating that those born a male will tend to have certain physical advantages that might make it unfair for them to compete against women. The rights of women to compete on a level playing field need to be given a level of respect as well. I would hope even the most ardent supporters of transsexual rights should be able to agree with that.

1 Like

This problem will not get better. It will get worse. As liberals compete with themselves to see who can be the most “inclusive.” Many would consider me guilty of a hate crime for merely starting a thread. It’s going to get worse. Much worse. Bat ■■■■ crazy.

If it’s unfair, just don’t allow it then. They don’t let amputees with leg blades run in heats with non-amputees anymore because the prosthetics are an advantage.

A hate crime? Probably not. If you’re afraid you will be treated by society in a manner that is as hateful as trans people have been treated, don’t worry, you will not.
Making a distinction between sex reassigned people during childhood and adulthood (when secondary sex characteristics have completed their development) is a good place to begin. You seem disingenuous when giving no ground and engaging in self pity narratives.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: like Target?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I love it. Is this toxic masculinity?

It is fair. Men and women are equal.

1 Like

Politics is what driving it.

1 Like