Melania Trump's Red Christmas Trees Conjure 'Handmaid's Tale' For Twitter Users

This is so creepy. Is it a statement in support of the right, the Russians, China, North Korea? It’s so hard to tell.

It’s ugly as hell, that’s for sure,

I so miss the 8-year period during which we had warm, intimate discussions with our right-wing brethren about tree ornaments, white house Christmas cards, etc. For some reason, they’re no longer interested.

Wait! trump’s Christmas card hasn’t come out yet, has it? Oh, I so hope that I’m on the list this year. You can’t have enough pictures of the first couple.

1 Like

I’m not surprised her decorations are so ugly - I’ve seen her apartment in Trump Tower.

How fracking stupid can all these attacks get, it’s not like Christmas decoration of the WH isn’t a tradition and has been for decades and not all meet every ones taste. It’s like go scrooge yourself HuffPo.

1 Like

Personally I couldn’t give less of a ■■■■ about her decorations. But it’s funny how there wasn’t much Con defense of the Obama’s Christmas decor. No, there was certainly plenty of ridicule from that side. But now it’s ok because…Trump, or something.

1 Like

Aww C’mon, let her decorate as she wishes - after all trump brought back Christmas all by himself.

1 Like

Oh, that’s right. You weren’t a member of the old forum from 2009 to 2016.

2 Likes

Not a fan of the red trees personally, but some of the other decorations are beautiful. I love the gingerbread White House, but that is generally awesome every year.

The official WH tree is also rather pretty.

I agree. Not a fan of the red trees, but the rest is beautiful.

2 Likes

Its commemorating the California Fires duh!

2 Likes

Commie Christmas

Red trees, blue trees w/the names of each state, a White House…golly…it’s so confusing…what does it all mean?

1 Like

Hey looky…another Miss Piggy thread. Let’s get all riled up over nothing again…shall “we”? :sunglasses:

1 Like

So you had no issue with the Chairman Mao ornament Obama hung on his tree? For 8 years, other Posters used to blow gaskets over that.

Last year the Libs were on here bitching about her White Christmas Decorations. What color does she have to use to appease you guys?

Circus Peanut Orange

2 Likes

OH I had all kinds of issues with the Obamas, I call his 2 terms the “lost years” and they are the poster models of poor taste…IMO!

1 Like

I’ve always felt that the minimalist route with just plain white lights, minimally decorated trees and the garlands of popcorn and dried cranberries was the classies way to go.

Yet you believe this administration is above criticism.

1 Like