Melania Trump's awkward moment

https://gop.com/issue/family-values/canonical/

And your point is what?
You all would be bitching at the conservatives if they were bitching about the Dems for doing the nit picking here. Both are hypocrites when it comes to this stuff.
Why I wish they both would stop

Seeing those pics of the Obamas and the Reagans makes me long for a time when presidents weren’t on their 3rd marriages and paying off XXX stars to hide their affairs. Or potentially having hookers piss on a bed.

2 Likes

It seems soooo long ago…the good 'ole days.

:laughing:

Lol!! :rofl: :joy:

She hates his guts, with good reason.

Interesting bothsideism there.

Heh. The part of “family values” and the party of “personal responsibility.”

All in one post.

So why bump it?

You have to feel kinda sorry for her. He was out having unprotected sex with women in an industry where some STDs are common. For example…

“Chlamydia and gonorrhea infection rates among workers are high and repeat infection is common.”

Everyone thinks that since they’re tested often for HIV that they don’t have the other STDs. That’s just not true. I’d say a ton have HPV.

Maybe wife number 4 will be more understanding.

Great passive resistance on her part.

Gotta admit, her menu selection is impeccable.

1 Like

Lovely dinner selections!

Wonder if the wine list will be filled with vintage from their Winery’s?

Nice Background article on the First Lady’s preparations for her First State Dinner.

The wine selection is domestic, as has been traditional with White House State Dinners, but it does not appear they will be from the Trump winery.

Hope it is a smashing success.

I was pleased to see the nod to the White House Kitchen garden salad items on the menu, and to see that First Lady Melania Trump is keeping alive and active the garden First Lady Michelle Obama began.

Kudos to First Lady Melania!

Although I think Trump is a lousy human being, I think his issues with Melania are not really my problem. His presidency is problematic enough by its own merits.

It wasn’t her awkward moment, it was his. She doesn’t like him. Neither do I.

1 Like

Cut Melania some slack? You seem to be missing the point entirely.

Obamas, Reagans, Carters, Bushes, both 41 and 43 these are couples who LOVE each other. It’s very easy to find photos proving that.

Add Macrons to couples who love each other. As opposed to those 2 glaring at each other behind the Macrons.