Melania Trump To Solo Vacation On Taxpayers Dime!

So then, why are you trying to convince me?

Optics are in the eye of the beholder.

What do you think she should do? Stay home and be quiet?

1 Like

You care to back that up with a quote from Melania?

The difference is that when he was a conservative, he was a pretty decent fellow and fun to banter with. Now that he’s a liberal, he seems filled with hate and spews vitriol all the time. Being a liberal must really suck if that’s what it does to them.

I have no issue with First Lady traveling PR is pretty much her only job requirement.
other first ladies pick a cause to support be it health, reading, drugs, etc.

2 Likes

Melanie is telling children not to grow up to be a gross human begin like her husband.

2 Likes

Donald is trash, his wife not so much she is doing her best to at lest help children not become horrible monsters like her husband.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Wow.

10 char

There is nothing for me to back up. It is the poster I was addressing who set that conclusion up.

I posted direct information from the White House that contradicted his contention that her cause didn’t involve educating adults as well.

I am not doing that.

And you have a problem with that why?

Yeah … that was my reaction too.

You made an accusation … back it up.

Well, you are, but you are not succeeding.

Notice that significant and important punctuation at the end OF MY QUESTION?

Just like the one at the end if my last sentence.

Guess you don’t understand the difference between a declarative statement and a query.

Typical.

Do you not find it to be “bad optics” when your cause is anti-bullying and your husband, the president, bullies people online?

Why would you assume I think she should do that? I literally just said:

1 Like

:laughing:

Far more than Fat Donald is doing.

I will reserve judgement until I learn which African countries she’s visiting.

If she’s visiting such countries as South Africa, Botswana, Tanzania, or Kenya, she’s there for relaxation, a few safaris, and some photo-ops.

If she’s going to West Africa, she’s there for business.

Even if she’s there for a vacation, I won’t judge much. Imagine being attached to that fool.

2 Likes