Melania Trump To Solo Vacation On Taxpayers Dime!

Agreed. I also have a hard time hating on her for wanting to get away from her husband for a period of time.

You are trying to convince people here that Melania Trump never had the money to go on a trip to Africa before? Yup, she’s always wanted to visit the dusty third world countries, and now’s her chance. /loucfail

This might have something to do with the facts that the Obama’s were not billionaires when they came to the White House.

Some people did think maybe touring the world was a thrill for Michelle and her girls, because they never before had the money and resources to go on European shopping sprees, and visit far off places like Africa, and staying in first rate hotels.

This is definitely not the same view people have for Melania and her son, but some Trump-haters around here want to pretend it is.

If Melania ever desired to tour Africa in her life before 2016, she sure as hell could have.

Laura bush took their girls to Africa but again blame Obama

You don’t have to wealthy to visit 'far-off places like Africa."

Why?

10char

1 Like

Pretty good summation.

Please explain… Thanks

BillBrown has left the building.

Seems like a suitable place to visit for a hotwife that is married to a cuckold like Tiny Don…

I am sure she will have alot of fun and many enjoyable encounters with the cultures…

Can you blame her?

I say we give her the vacation money and make him stay in the White House like he promised.

1 Like

“This will be my first time traveling to Africa and I am excited to educate myself on the issues facing children throughout the continent, while also learning about its rich culture and history,” the first lady said in the statement. “We are a global society and I believe it is through open dialogue and the exchanging of ideas that we have a real opportunity to learn from one another.”

She added that she also looks forward to highlighting successful humanitarian work and development programs underway in the African countries.

That is her plan, as it was reported in the OP linked article.

Shoot the poor woman doesn’t even get to have her statement regarding this trip available on the Trump White House website.

Talk about a screwed up administration.

Guess that is why the AP didn’t have a link to it.

I don’t think an explanation is necessary. HINT: She’s butt ugly.

First Lady Michelle Obama’s trip to Spain wasn’t as “lavish” as Right Wing media and Punditry made it out to be.

None of her trips were.

You’re crazy. Michele Robinson is hot!

1 Like

I have been here since 2004.

First Lady Michelle Obama did not do “it all the time”.

Remember the days conservatives cared about Obama golfing…

The same thing First Lady Laura Bush was trying to accomplish with each of her yearly SOLO vacation trips during President Bush’s two terms in office.

Really quite simple.

I guess Repubs were absent on those.

:laughing:

I care about Trump golfing. He’s a hypocrite and a liar.

…and, as has been pointed out many times here, people do not view Melania using her position as the First Lady to finally live her dream of traveling the world in style. She’s been incredibly wealthy and able to travel wherever her heart desires.

People also took umbrage with President Obama’s comments, his first few months in office, while he sat atop his high horse and said:

You can’t get corporate jets, you can’t go take a trip to Las Vegas or go down to the Super Bowl on the taxpayers dime.”

I find it hard to believe that people forget the context for the reason why people made a point of calling out the president for flying around his family on European shopping sprees, etc… after he was admonishing American citizens.