Melania Trump To Solo Vacation On Taxpayers Dime!

Africa is a target rich environment of the world that needs help and I’d guess that her purpose will unfold as she travels and the media follows her.

Is she going with a set agenda to accomplish something? If so, what does she plan to accomplish on behalf of the United States?

I don’t like this any more than I liked Michelle Obama’s lavish vacation to Spain.

1 Like

Michelle did it all the time when going to Europe and Hawaii, where were you then?

I agree! 100%!!!

What was Michelle trying to accomplish in Hawaii by vacationing Solo? Dems absent on that one.

Melania has 5 aids on staff and Michelle had 22 aids, get a grip on the faux outrage! That means 22 people flew with Michelle everywhere she went.

Get a grip. All of Michelle’s aides didn’t travel with her everywhere she went lol.

Mel doesn’t need as many aides because she really doesn’t do much. Which is fine.

2 Likes

The Topic is about money spent by first ladies! Its about salaried positions! Michelle had 22 salaried positions and Mel has 5! People are complaining about Melania when she spent pennies on the dollar compared to Michelle.

There is a difference between Melania and Michelle! Liberals are such hypocrites! Complaining about Melania going on vacations when she only has 5 salaried aids while Michelle had 22, its ok to be upset about our First ladies lavishly spending our tax dollars, but lets at least put things in a proper context.

The most recent story I can find states Melania has about 10 aides. Still not the 20 or so Michelle was reported to have had, but approaching the 18 or so Laura Bush had.

But even then, Melania has barely even done anything. She spent the first half of her husband’s presidency so far many, many beautiful states away instead of moving into the WH, and she’s barely done what we expect typical first ladies to do-picking a cause and pushing that cause, and traveling around the world championing causes. So of course, when she’s really not doing a lot, she’s not going to need much of a staff. I’d place a few bucks that before her husband leaves office, her staff will grow.

factcheck says she has 24 on staff! 22 is generous!

You can make up any stupid excuse you want to defend Michelle, the point is Melania has spent less money and has a smaller staff! You cant justify it either way, it is what it is! Melania has cost us less than Michelle.

I was unaware Michelle Obama decided to lavishly waste taxpayer dollars by not living in the WH during her husband’s first year as president.

When you’re not living in the WH, and have barely begun to start championing your cause, of course you’re not going to need a big staff.

Umm…

When Trump hits 1.4 billion in vacations alone on the tax dole then come see me!

When you have a source that isn’t hot garbage, we’d all love to see it.

1 Like

Why are you comparing 8 years of Obamas to 1.5 years of the Trumps? That’s not an honest comparison.

Again Excuses! It doesnt matter where or how you live, she still needed security! The point is that Melania has spent less than Michelle, why all the deflection and excuses for why Michelle should spend more? LOL Faux outrage.

Didn’t care then, don’t care now.