Melania to Top National Security Deputy, "You're Fired!"

Remember the outrage when Michelle Obama had her get healthy push and con freaked out because " who is she to do something like that, no one elected her"?

Peperidge farms remember

1 Like

You know, I used to have some sympathy for her… but with every day she looks more like Cruella Deville to me and I realize that anyone willing to be Trump’s third trophy wife can’t secretly be a good person.

2 Likes

iv seen dozen of positive story about her.

Why don’t you make a thread when Melania doesn’t publicly call for someone to be fired? Hmm? Thought so libs.

1 Like

Stop reading Qanon and Infowars and might actually see stories that are not about Aliens using TV to send brain waves to mind warps you. Or UN Turing frogs gay.

1 Like

Hell they freaked out because she wore sleeveless shirt to some function, I guess that is a big scadal then posing in the nude in lesbian photo-shoot , to the religious right.

Seems Melania wanted Ricardel fired for not sending someone from NSC along with her on the trip to Africa. However, the FLOTUS staff told Ricardel there was no room on FLOTUS’s plane.

Doh!

How long have you been around? Coming from me you have to know I, was being sarcastic.

It’s hard to tell some times.

There’s no way I’d ever seriously back a Melania presidency.

Look usually this is done in a private matter.

The First Lady (or first man)

Tells the spouse who is president they want so and so gone.

And viola the person is fired by the president.

I am sure Michelle did it on more than one occasion.

And of course nancy Reagan.

And Barbara Bush.

Allan

And hillary Clinton…lol

Allan

Such a clown show. I continue to be embarrassed for our nation.