MELANIA ON #MeTOO: I Stand with Women, but ‘We Need Evidence’

Originally published at: MELANIA ON #MeTOO: I Stand with Women, but ‘We Need Evidence’ | Sean Hannity

First Lady Melania Trump delivered her first major interview with ABC News during her recent trip to Africa this week; saying she absolutely “supports women” coming forward with allegations of sexual assault but “we need to show the evidence.”

Mrs. Trump was speaking with ABC’s Tom Llamas in an interview set for release Wednesday when she weighed-in on Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation battle and the growing “Me Too” movement.

“I do stand with women, but we need to show the evidence,” the First Lady told ABC News. “You cannot just say to somebody, ‘I was sexually assaulted,’ or ‘you did that to me.’ Because sometimes the media goes too far, and the way they portray some stories, it’s not correct. It’s not right.”

“What is your take about the #MeToo movement, though? Do you believe in them? Do you support the #MeToo movement?” asked ABC’s Tom Llamas.

“I support the women, and they need to be heard,” said Mrs. Trump. “We need to support them and also men, not just women.”

h/t Washington Free Beacon

Good for her.

1 Like

A reasonable position.

1 Like

Very reasonable

1 Like

I guess it beats going on a rant about how how men are the true victims and that Ford was a liar involved in a hoax against Kavanaugh.