Medicare for all means raiding the Medicare Trust Fund to finance Medicaid for all

You had me upto malpractice insurance. A gran total of 1 percent of total healthcare costs are malpractice lawsuits pay out

A frivolous lawsuit may or may not effect premiums. You are doing a lot of assuming on tort reform talking points

Wrong in every respect. Do your homework.

Can you give us a couple examples of malpractice lawsuits you consider frivolous?

What percent of the revenue generated by a doctor is paid into malpractice insurance? I’m not speaking of insurance losses to insurance companies. I’m speaking to what is driving healthcare costs…up.

It is you who needs to do their homework.

See: SNAP Policy on Non-Citizen Eligibility

American citizens are being made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of illegal entrants!

:roll_eyes:

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

SNAP has nothing to do with health care. Not to mention illegal immigrants aren’t eligible (from your own link : “A person must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible, lawfully-present non-citizen to qualify for SNAP benefits.”).

It varies. 1 percent to 50.

Malpractice insurance is a healthcare cost.

Proof please?

You are incorrect. Law requires they be treated in emergency rooms. There are waivers to use federal funds for safety-net hospital care.

Stop misrepresenting the truth. The truth is, the children of illegal entrants get both state and federal government tax payer financed assistance, one of which includes health care another being WIC.

Do your homework, or stop making stuff up.

JWK

Don’t look now but…your wiki is open.

Additionally, a report by The Heritage Foundation, points out “the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes [in 2010].”

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

Just one of the many studies…

Thank you. I’ll study on it tonight.

If the Democrats get control of Congress, they will destroy Medicare which seniors have financed by paying payroll taxes almost all of their lives.

If seniors put the Democrats in power, they deserve to have their Medicare destroyed.

President Trump has repeatedly promised to not cut seniors Medicare benefits, and to date, President Trump has proved to keep his promises, unlike the slivering snakes in the Democrat Party Leadership.

JWK

Let us not forget it was Nancy Pelosi who SAID about Obamacare: “We have to pass the Bill so that you can find out what is in it” Voting democrat will make her Speaker of the House

How would adding those under the current eligibility age with the appropriate increase in Medicare taxes destroy Medicare? Given that most Medicare recipients receive far more in benefits then their lifetime contributions of Medicare taxes, wouldn’t adding more healthy patients to pool help reduce the shortfall of seniors contributions?

How many millions, currently receiving Medicaid which has very limited benefits, would instantly receive Medicare benefits?

Additionally see Why ‘Medicare for all’ means deadly trouble for seniors

JWK

If we had Medicare for all, as your original post suggested, there would no longer be a need for Medicaid or private insurance for basic medical care. Private insurance, just like with Medicare, would provide additional benefits on top of Medicare for all. Of course, providers would have to adjust to lower reimbursement rate which would have a direct effect on the primary driver of health care costs.

:roll_eyes:

If this and if that. You never answered my question.

JWK

I wonder how many physicians would give up their practices & go into something else with lower reimbursement provided by Medicare.