Media response to "Let's go Brandon!"

It will go away as fast as the lefts elation at balloons of Trump as a fat baby went away…which they still think is hilarious.

5 Likes

i honestly think he’s more out of touch than is generally believed

it’s kinda sad

3 Likes

It’s very sad. And very selfish of the progs.

2 Likes

ha. yeah that’s ok by them. isnt that something

so is the jerk spit in your face left

Biden’s not known for “high road” so get straight with it

3 Likes

you know who probably was appalled by this is that classy Joy Behar

i bet she brings it up on her trash tard tv show for mindless zombie housewives who clap like programmed seals

3 Likes

Awesome. Thanks so much!!

“i agree”.

lol

what a world

let me know when the grown ups are home

And what better place and time than while talking to kids on a Santa call. That is totally the same as a talk show!

Control is fleeting.

Everyone hearts Brandon.

2 Likes

People on both sides would be infinitely better off if they stopped pretending like they are the ones with some kind of high moral ground with this stuff.

Better way forward would be - “I am an ass, you’re an ass, forget about it - let’s go get a beer”

2 Likes

Don’t know if you are old enough for this one. GWB was giving a class to elementary school children on 9/11/2001. Someone came up and talked to him for a few seconds while he was talking to the kids. For a brief moment he was obviously confused over what was going on about what they were telling them, as were most people. The left had a field day picturing him being confused in front of those kds. Michael Fats even put it in a movie.
Get off that high horse.

3 Likes

Or maybe, let’s stop being asses?

Some type of call to act better, to be best, perhaps?

The War on Christmas continues:

Yeah, that ain’t gonna happen.

I’ll take it over the other LGB etc … take the letters!

That’s no fun. Making fun of grandpa as President…fun.

I’ve always thought the whole NORAD tracking Santa thing was creepy propaganda.

2 Likes