Media response to "Let's go Brandon!"

Good for them, got nothing to do with me.

Lot of catching up to do.

Do you know what your President was doing yesterday?

Neither did he.

1 Like

NTBYa.O-xb-small-Does-an-Image-Show-Ocasio-C

kentedems

4 Likes

You voted against your own best interest because of mean tweets.

4 Likes

Amazing.

3 Likes

I seem to recall it being said that those were traditional Senegalese patterns … the Senegalese were slavers.

2 Likes

Oh get over it. It is a joke and it’s actually kinda funny.

Like I said, everything’s changed completely in 10+ years. The right used to be uptight and completely devoid of humor (see the disastrous Fox show 1/2 Hour News Hour).

Now Greg Gutfield is the new king of late night, and the left are the ones who are increasingly rigid/uptight/unable to joke. Just look all the daily outrages perpetuated by the wokesters. The Jake from State Farm “well, she’s a guy, so…” commercial would probably be cancelled instantly today due to misgendering/heteronormativity/latinx microagression/cisnormativity/binary whiteness privelege or whatever else these people come up to ruin everything today.

1 Like

Amazing.

2 Likes

Offense is easy.

He’s the President, not my President. I don’t vote for racist pervs.

1 Like

They are all PR stunts.

Biden mangled Astan…better not to mention that one.

Trump was denied Infrastructure by McConnell and Graham…and what Biden spent will fuel inflation and no border funding…not smart.

Biden has mangled Covid response as well after saying he had a plan.

President puppet isn’t climbing out of his China hole.

1 Like

2000$ checks

And that’s a good thing?

2 Likes

That was Trump’s proposal.

It’s a pity Trump signed off on the give-a-way. The so-called “moderates” and Democrats are ever eager to spend should be opposed, not gone along with.

1 Like

So what?

1 Like

Trump was looking for a way to win the election and thought 2000$ checks would have pushed him over the top. McConnell said no.

If Biden runs again and he shouldn’t and makes it his campaign slogan it would the greatest mic drop