Media response to "Let's go Brandon!"

Target gets festive:

4 Likes

But then I don’t see anyone being elated about Biden baby balloons either, so it’s all fair.

Well, as long as they don’t say happy holidays I’m okay.

2 Likes

Not so much now, but I sure as hell did for four years. That and the non-spoonerism version too.

2 Likes
Mod Note

@Tom_Ch that was a filter by pass and I believe not the first one. I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt this time. Don’t do it again. You are warned.

Mine too. Before they made a change, the polling place for my in-laws and the surrounding area was their living room. The polling place was literally their home. Set up in the living room.

When you thought it couldn’t get any dumber. It gets dumber.

1 Like

Years ago a Dallas radio station ran an on air game they called, IIRC, “Bubba or No Bubba”. The idea was simple, three people would call in to participate and each would get to guess if there was or was not a Bubba working at a Little Rock car dealership that the DJ would call live, on the air.

The first said no way would a Bubba be working there, to much of a stereotype … but there was.

The second said much the same … but that dealership had a Bubba working there too.

The third caller said he was possibly taking a chance, but thought three different dealerships with three different Bubbas was long odds, so, no Bubba.

“Bubba Smith Chevrolet, how may I direct your call?” came the upbeat reply when the phone picked up.

5 Likes

I am liking me Ron Desantis.

Great post!

4 Likes

:rofl: I love it!

1 Like

The GOP knows their base.

Infantilism something something

Now they got woke kids doing it. Indoctrination much?

1 Like

The GOP’s manifestation into the party of “trolls” continues.

So far, my favorite for 2024.

1 Like

Wake me when you see Biden baby balloons.

3 Likes

Should be fun to watch the battle Royale…

Poor Republicans, have to choose between two popular guys with their base, meanwhile Biden and Harris lol.

3 Likes

The GOP has embraced performative politics over all else. They are void of ideas, void of policy, void of action. If they don’t want to do anything, they should get out of the way.

The GOP has never been anything other than the lesser bad choice.

3 Likes