Media response to "Let's go Brandon!"

Nahhhhhh…ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

It’s funny how the reporter, in her attempt to disguise what was actually being said by the crowd, created a meme that’s going viral.

3 Likes

Everybody in the country should be ecstatic as Hunter’s about to rake in millions selling his art. What else matters.:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-10-25 145813

6 Likes

it is really a shame how democrats ruin everything then go on a downbeat negative spin campaign to “embrace the suck”

i miss the “can do” attitude of the previous admin. who put real faith in the American people

2 Likes

:sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

The truthful integrity within rap songs must be maintained.

That’s a very catchy tune!

Yes, it would not surprise me that YouTube created an alleged transcript as an excuse to censor the video.

For background, here is the original interview with NASCAR driver, Brandon Brown. The NBC reporter tries to claim the chants in the background are “Let’s go, Brandon!”, but the audio says otherwise.

1 Like

4 Likes

It is fascinating and frankly hilarious the new found interest in presidential approval ratings that were singularly mute when there were discussions about the preceding president’s approval ratings.

That’s not true at all.

Let’s just say it is different posters now postulating on low approval rating of a POTUS

Allan

1 Like

On both sides of the numbers

Exactly. It’s like football. The Republican offense took the field when Biden was elected.

Defending low approval numbers is an art in itself.

My defense is that biden is not running for re-election in 2024 unlike trump in 2020.

Allan

Of course one side was mute when trump was president, the other mute now.

Allan

1 Like

Of course, what idiot would tout bad numbers for their own side?

The honest ones, these is no defense for lousy numbers on either side.

Allan

Well J’Biden did campaign on “unity”!

6 Likes

Two “Let’s go Brandon” songs are now #1 and #2 in overall Itunes chart

2 Likes