Media provides helpful tips for recognizing Virginia's white nationalists

According to MSNBC, the first Black Lieutenant Governor, Winsome Sears, is a White Nationalist:

You have to be willing to vocalize that these Republicans are dangerous," Reid said. “That this isn’t a party that’s just another political party that disagrees with us on tax policy. That at this point, they’re dangerous. They’re dangerous to our national security, because stoking that kind of soft, White nationalism eventually leads to the hardcore stuff.”

On the other hand, the preppies with Tiki torches are just Democrats playing dress-up:

The same is true for these costumes:

How could we keep these things straight without helpful Democrats and their media allies?

1 Like

I assume they’ll be calling her a sellout to her race or something like that. You would think for one minute these racist media lib elites could stop obsessing about race?

5 Likes

Democrats try to paint anyone who opposes their policies as racists even when it makes zero sense.

The Tiki torch fiasco was a Jussie Smollett-style false flag. They originally tried to act like a group of White Nationalists showed up in Charlottesville. They keep doubling down on the fine-people hoax.

1 Like

Reid has to be the biggest idiot in all of fake news and that is saying something.

There is fierce competition over there for that “honor”.

2 Likes

Yes, Glenn Greenwald pointed out who the liberal media is like band that only knows one tune.

1 Like

At some point libs are going to prevent or make it illegal for Blacks to run in Republican party…after all it’s for their own good.

3 Likes

joy reid doesnt belong on the air

1 Like

It what makes this parody tweet so funny.

4 Likes

you sure thats parody?

1 Like

Yeah…I did a check on it before posting.

1 Like

getting hard to tell nowadays

3 Likes

These people are all a disgrace…

I ll be shocked if Joy Reid takes the very impressive Winsome Sears up on her offer to appear on her show. (Why is it women named Joy on liberal television are such Joyless frauds).

We are literally dealing with insane people.

2 Likes

yes we are

leftism is a mental disorder. she is the poster child

1 Like

watch joy reid be the msnbc psycho that they require

2 Likes

As per their logic, VA Dems are racist and White nationalists because they are not accepting the victory of a WOC (and a BIWOC nonetheless) into the LT. Governor position. They want to take that from her because she is Black and doesn’t support their views.

They are trying to nullify the results by accusing the winners of the election of being racist.

2 Likes

It’s so condescending really.

Joy Reid knows one tune…and it’s a pretty pathetic song.

America is not a racist nation…I pray that her citizens will continue to reject pathetic frauds like the joyless one who feel the need to create racism where none exists.

4 Likes

these networks think this way too or she’d be gone (or never hired)

sad really. these screwballs really do ruin this country

2 Likes

I don’t see any reason to waste a whole thread attacking an idiot like Joy Reid…but there is this…

“ The old saying goes there is no such thing as bad publicity, but that truism doesn’t apply to MSNBC host Joy Reid, who has made media news on a regular basis with bizarre remarks and insensitive rhetoric without accompanying ratings success…
“The ReidOut" is having its worst quarter ever, even as its far-left host has generated headlines for attacking conservatives, flip-flopping on the COVID vaccine, and using the chaotic troop withdrawal from Afghanistan to take a shot at the United States, while defending President Joe Biden at every turn.“…Joy Reid is the perfect encapsulation of how partisanship can harden into pure hatred in one’s heart for each and every human being who doesn’t think and vote the same way. It’s almost demonic in the way she speaks about the tens of millions of Americans who lean right and engages in both a cartoonist and dangerous level of incitement,” NewsBusters managing editor Curtis Houck told Fox News Digital.” MSNBC’s Joy Reid proves there is such a thing as bad publicity; problematic rhetoric doesn’t draw viewers | Fox News

I m hopeful that we are witnessing the beginning of the American people stepping up to the race baiters of the world …

Left wing kooks have gotten away for way too long claiming racism under every rock. These people are liars and it’s time for us all to reject their crap.

1 Like