MEDIA MELTDOWN: Trump TRASHES the Media Over Melania ‘Conspiracy Theories’

Originally published at: MEDIA MELTDOWN: Trump TRASHES the Media Over Melania ‘Conspiracy Theories’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump called-out the mainstream media Wednesday over their vicious attacks towards the First Lady; blasting the news networks for baselessly promoting bizarre conspiracy theories surrounding Melania.

The President slammed the media this week on social media, saying the “fake news” was hysterically promoting strange theories despite the fact “she is doing very well” and recovering from a kidney operation.

“The Fake News Media has been so unfair, and vicious, to my wife and our great First Lady, Melania. During her recovery from surgery they reported everything from near death, to facelift, to left the W.H. (and me) for N.Y. or Virginia, to abuse. All Fake, she is doing really well!” Trump tweeted.

Despite the media’s false narrative, Melania Trump appeared alongside the President at a meeting in the White House Wednesday; ending speculation that she had secretly left Washington for New York City.

Can you point out which media sources he was referring too? I saw some stuff on twitter, but no media outlets talked about such nonsense.