MEDIA MELTDOWN: NY Times Reporter Says Without More Witnesses US No Different Than Venezuela

Originally published at: MEDIA MELTDOWN: NY Times Reporter Says Without More Witnesses US No Different Than Venezuela | Sean Hannity

The media meltdown surrounding the ongoing impeachment trial in the US Senate continued Friday, with a reporter for the New York Times saying the US is no different than Venezuela should lawmakers fail to call more witnesses.

“Yeah, I mean I still think when you read the political tea leaves on this that barring some kind of last-minute hail Mary, which is certainly possible, it’s certainly possible that one of these Republicans could grow a spine and a conscience between now and tomorrow. But barring that, this trial is going to end in acquittal, and so I would just say tonight to our elected representatives in the U.S. Senate, I would ask them to do their job. I do think it’s a moment to — where it’s not too much as Adam Schiff said to ask that. It’s really not too much,” said New York Times Editorial Board Member Mara Gay.

“I mean as a journalist, I just think that’s what separates us from Russia, from Venezuela. This is — this is the moment where we have to say, okay, we can see the facts, and everybody is entitled to his own opinion. But not his or her own facts. If we don’t stand up for truth, this is really not a partisan issue,” she added.

Not surprised the same freaks that pushed the Russian collusion lie are having a melt down​:rofl::rofl: that’s to be expected with these twisted dolts!