MEDIA MELTDOWN: CNN’s Jeff Zucker DEFENDS Coverage of Mueller Probe, Says Reporters Aren’t ‘Investigators’

Originally published at: MEDIA MELTDOWN: CNN’s Jeff Zucker DEFENDS Coverage of Mueller Probe, Says Reporters Aren’t ‘Investigators’ | Sean Hannity

CNN President Jeff Zucker defended his network’s non-stop, hyper-partisan coverage of the two-year long Mueller probe this week; saying his reporters are “journalists” and “not investigators.”

“We are not investigators. We are journalists, and our role is to report the facts as we know them, which is exactly what we did,” said Zucker in an email.

“A sitting president’s own Justice Department investigated his campaign for collusion with a hostile nation. That’s not enormous because the media says so. That’s enormous because it’s unprecedented,” he added.

“Mueller and Barr need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt — do we file charges or don’t we?” said a professor at Columbia School of Journalism. “Journalists don’t have that standard.”

Read the full report at the New York Times.

So let me get this straight?

The President of CNN defended his own network?
Not possible! That would never happen!
I mean everyone knows that CNN is perfect anyways, and nobody
needs to stand up for them anyways, cause everything they say are
always facts, and never lies! lol.

Even though Mueller could find any Russian Collussian with Trump,
I’m sure he magically colluded with Soviet Communist Russia Somehow!!!
Stupid Commies! :wink:

So basically Zucker is saying his journalists are nothing more then a bunch stenographers. I wonder how much he is paying those bozo’s! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He’s paying them hundred of thousands of dollars each year at least!
These people are in the 1 percent, and yet they preach to their own base
about how to hate the 1 percenters! Their hypocrisy is sick!

1 Like

I agree!