Measured CO2 levels under face masks exceed OSHA standards

thats not the only reason but it’s true

the studies exist that say they dont do jack too

oh yeah i love their “they dont bother you so do what youre told” narrative

amazing how people were literally conned into wearing a personal medical device by force

well, the sheep left anyway. some parts of the country where freedom still exists no masks were worn or mandatory and they had best results with virus

oh well enough about science

1 Like

1 Like

Mmmm Hmmmm…

Das’ right!

1 Like

Speaking of science:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/40-of-people-infected-with-covid-19-are-asymptomatic-a-new-cdc-estimate-says/ar-BB16EgaX

And that’s just the reported cases, from a year ago. It’s probably over half.

I had a great time last year hanging out with people over several states, buying cheap gas for travel, becoming a paramotor pilot, upgrading the homestead with lumber projects, swimming at Lake Ozarks, etc…

Bitter people stayed home and did as their masters told them. :wink:

2 Likes

wow. but i did hear the chinese designed it to be spread asymptomatically.

1 Like

I was either asymptomatic, or the Kung Flu is too lightweight to handle my weed. lol

2 Likes

ha. figures

1 Like

Yes, you are breathing CO2 back wash…

and the jackass left doesnt even care that this affects children

idiots

Specifically, what data would be needed to prove to you that masks aid in preventing the spread of COVID? Specifically, what data would be needed to prove to you that masks do not pose a health risk?

No clue. Not used to it? Don’t like smelling your own breath? Not being able to tolerate something because you don’t like how it makes you feel doesn’t mean it’s bad for you.

anything that shows a causal relationship is a good start

like this doesnt

Well would you lookie here?

Walach, the lead author of the mask paper cited in this thread, had another of his papers retracted from Vaccines because of poor interpretation of data, faulty math, and outright misinformation.

Of course, the True Believers will claim this is Deep State Pushback.

:roll_eyes:

You understand, don’t you, that this is not the complete set of data you would need to make a conclusion one way or the other?

yes i do

thanks for asking

Then why did you post it and say “this doesn’t show a causal effect”?

Of course it doesn’t…because it’s not all the data one needs.

that’s right it doesnt.

and i didnt say it is conclusive

do you have something conclusive?

it’s never simple or easy to get to conclusions in science esp on complex systems. unless of course it’s the most complex and unpredictable of systems like global warming then the “science is in”

but let’s not drag pure politics into this

I’m curious, what’s your point in posting these two traps? What are you trying to get across to the reader?