Meanwhile libs elites are coming into your home near you

I can fix whatever needs fixing.

Piss outside…mark your own territory. Coyote will come around remark it soon enough.

That’s an excellent question. What time of year is coming up where people invite a bunch of other people not of their household into their homes for prolonged contact repeatedly? Guess we’ll never know.

Um but you were worried enough to get tested.

N.K. is one place to visit that’s not on my bucket list. I want to see the pyramids in Egypt as well but I am afraid I will end up in one of those orange prison suits in a jihadi video. Maybe one day all of that will be behind us.

2 Likes

Why can’t we all just say wear a mask and let’s together flatten the curve?
It’s really not that hard.

1 Like

I wear a mask even after being infected, the problem I see is regardless people break the rules and even if they didn’t you still have everything open, people take off their mask at restaurants to eat, they are still going to school, playing sports etc… so it’s really not mandated for everyone.

We have two vaccines imho they should start injecting people that are most at risk, since our politicians aren’t fit for purpose and can’t pass a simple stimulus and have to make it 3000 pages full of pork the private industry will be the savior. Just saw were the last big stimulus they could have basically handed every American a $24000 check instead of $1200.

3 Likes

Bunch of crap!

4 Likes

Seems excessive to me. I would not order it.

I don’t care what the “rulers” do.

Wear a mask people.

Actually it doesn’t say “should”, it says “REQUIRED.”

Should is a suggestion.
Required implies a penalty if ignored.
Understand the difference?

No of course you don’t.

1 Like

Who isn’t wearing a mask?

It looks like they aren’t helping so much anyway.

I want to hear what Biden has planned to control the virus.

:sleeping:

2 Likes

Did the workers wear a mask? And you and your wife didn’t while they were there?

I run remodeling business. All our team members wear masks while in client’s homes and we ask them to wear one if they come into the work space. Seems like basic common sense to me.

So I’m not sure why you have a problem with this.

And who exactly is going to wear one in their home because it’s an order? Why would they have one ounce of fear of being caught? Are the cops going to be peering in windows or what? Nope, an order is ridiculous. A suggestion accompanied with the reasons would be more appropriate. Libs have to flex I guess.

3 Likes

I thought you did remodeling for a living? How do you remodel someone’s bathroom without going inside their house?

1 Like

Seriously? You’re afraid of something that has never happened?

That is blatantly false

From Egypt Travel Advisory

Terrorist groups continue plotting attacks in Egypt. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, and have targeted diplomatic facilities, tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, western businesses, restaurants, resorts, and local government facilities. Terrorists have conducted attacks in urban areas, including in Cairo, despite the heavy security presence. Terrorists have targeted religious sites, to include mosques, churches, monasteries, and buses traveling to these locations.

Hmm, looks like reason for concern to me.

1 Like

This made me LOL

My Thanksgiving is going to go like this. For the record, I have been advocating a virtual one, I am high risk due to having been a smoker for thirty years, quit a decade ago but damage was done. Anyway, both daughters will get tested and come home, one from college who also has a job and one from 3rd year med school. Wife’s parents will attend, she is retired, he still works at the Mayo, whether they get tested is unknown. Wife over-ruled me and it’s hard for me to win that one when she has a doctor and third year med student on her side of the argument.

No government mandate will change it. Wish me luck.