McConnell vows to block Trump impeachment in fundraising pitch

Nancy Pelosi seems to disagree at the moment and her opinion matters a lot more than most.

Iā€™d say terrifying but it answers some questions I had about the early to mid twentieth century.

4 Likes

Ah yes who could forget about those loyalists who were waiting for obama to pay for their gas and mortgage
:joy:

Really? Pelosi is opening up the impeachment process? Thatā€™s news

I recall that all the references here about Obama and Messiah were all by rightwingers.

Didnā€™t you hear? Just last week Pelosi announced an impeachment inquiry, and subpoenas have already been issued to Pompeo and Giuliani.

Two of themā€¦just like the two black men at the polling place in 2008ā€¦scared the Right so much that they are still brought up. Pretty scary stuff.

Oh the ā€œinquiryā€. Yeah that isnt going nowhere. All that is Pelosi trying to level the playing field for the lack luster democratic canidates.

They held the doors open for people!!!(!!!)!!!

Dooooors I tell you!!!

Oh thereā€™s plenty more obamabots who thought this way.

The two black men were black Panthers soliciting the polling areas. Nice try on the liberal bias though.

Fat donald disagrees.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1180199829999357953?s=21

Whether the house has the votes or not is irrelevant. Pelosi will not push this issue. She is only making noise to give Democrats a chance to win against an incumbent.

Didnā€™t Manafort pick Pence for VP?

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1180204741302931460?s=21

I donā€™t know what else to tell ya. Fat donald admits they have the votes and Iā€™m sure impeachment is coming, whether you like it or not. :man_shrugging:

McConnell has a Constitutional duty to block a fake impeachment process run only for the personal political gain of the Democrats.
Hopefully he will take the opportunity to subpoena some characters like Schiff, McCabe, Brennan and Clapper to get some real answers, during the process.

Sorry not gonna happen. Hate to bust your bubble.

You dont know thatā€¦

That was an Obamagasm!

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

ā€¦