McConnell vows to block Trump impeachment in fundraising pitch

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/464379-mcconnell-vows-to-block-trump-impeachment-in-fundraising-pitch

Mr McConnell is the greatest Senate majority leader this country has ever seen. He is willing to ignore constitutional duty to not let the fake liberal news degrade our savior. Thank you Mitch such a beautiful patriot

3 Likes

Wait are they using impeachment to fund raise?

Oh no!!

8 Likes

It’s the Constitutional duty for McConnell to put party over country!

1 Like

Snapping Turtles have more integrity.

1 Like

Of course he’s blocking it, not exactly groundbreaking news

1 Like

It’s astounding how many ways libs and Dems have of telling others what they can’t do but they can! There is no awareness on the left that eventually people figure it out and granted the Republicans in DC have been extremely slow to use the same tactics as their Democrat colleagues but eventually they’re getting around to it. :wink:

Why not? This has worked for him EVERY step of the way. Why change now?

Im with you! The hell with the constitution Mr McConnell has every right to block this. He is the majority leader I don’t understand why the Dems are whining

1 Like

It’s called SAVING THE NATION AND DEMOCRACY ENTIRE when the GOP does it.

I just saw some guy in a local news comment section with a selfie of himself wearing sunglasses and a flag bandana inside his Ford F-150 make a perfectly reasonable argument that if this president who has saved America from clutches of Obamanism is removed from the office by communists and gay illegal muslim atheist NFL kneelers, that American Patriots will rise up and take our country back.

2 Likes

There is no impeachment… That’s fake news. Seems most dems can’t learn about their media.

1 Like

Obamanism - love it!

I agree this was made up by the deep state to discredit Mr Trump’s legacy

They’re whining because their tactics are being used against them. You can’t win a gutter fight unless you battle on the level of your gutter opponent and that’s what is going to have to happen if the country has a hope of climbing out of the Democrat gutter.

1 Like

Anyone else find it fascinating how loyal the Trumpists are? Ive never seen cult behaviour so up close before, its interesting.

5 Likes

Forgotten about the adoration the left had for the Obama’s already? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yep they all forgot about how much tingle was in Chris Matthews leg

That’s why I call them Loyalists. Trump over country.

Interesting. I didn’t know it takes a majority to move forward with the impeachment trial in the senate.

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1180153510727503874?s=21

What is the deep state, Texas? Like deep in the heart of…