McCONNELL: Trump’s Presidency Has Been ‘My Best Years in the Senate’

they hate any wealth. they view profit as evil, and believe someone went without so someone else could have more. this is because they believe wealth is limited and therefore must be redistributed by “officials” who they believe know better what to do with wealth more than those who earned it. and thats why they hate when they keep more of it instead of handing it over (at gunpoint, essentially) to mother harvard government

they also know that wealth means power and ability to earn more wealth and they see that as a threat to government. they build on these notions, with the help of the complicit media (who is also all liberal) by stoking “class envy” and vilifying things like corporations, and wealthy business owners.

these ideas will be criticized as a “caricature” or some other term by the left.

anyway… lots of info there.

1 Like

This response has nothing to do with what I stated and is an attempt to avoid the issue.

I’m moving given my attempts to communicate with you have failed.

you were never going to convince me that wealth belongs in the hands of government vs the people who earned it

sorry i know that must be frustrating for you

Great. So end all taxes then. Do it. Why not?

i never said that nor do i believe it

why do you keep extrapolating to that?

Wealth doesn’t belong in the hands of the government. It belongs with the people who earned it.

That’s what you said.

So end all taxes. Leave the money with the people who earned it. Unless you don’t actually believe that? Which seems as likely.

thats your hyperbolic extrapolation.

not mine.

argumentum ad absurdum.

If we follow your logical to the conclusion, it is absurd. Which means your logic is flawed.

umkay well if you want to post latin and avoid the topic go ahead

The topic is dysfunction in the senate. You drug us off the topic. Your criticism rings hollow.