McCONNELL: ‘Senate Democrats Trying to Destroy Kavanaugh’s Life’

Originally published at: McCONNELL: ‘Senate Democrats Trying to Destroy Kavanaugh’s Life’ | Sean Hannity

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell slammed his Democratic colleagues Monday; saying the liberal legislators were launching a “smear campaign” based on “decades old allegations” to destroy Brett Kavanaugh’s “personal and professional life.”

McConnell was speaking alongside his fellow lawmakers on the Senate Floor Monday when he blasted the Democratic effort to block Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination due to unsubstantiated claims during his time in high school and college.

[embed]Fox News - McConnell Speaks out on Kavanaugh Allegations | Facebook | By Fox News | "This shameful, shameful smear campaign has hit a new low...Senate Democrats and their allies are trying to destroy a man's personal and professional...

"This shameful, shameful smear campaign has hit a new low…Senate Democrats and their allies are trying to destroy a man’s personal and professional life on the basis of decades old allegations that are unsubstantiated and uncorroborated,” said McConnell.

“Does this sound like Democratic Senators take their responsibility seriously and want to get to the truth? Or does it sound like a choreographed smear campaign?” asked the Senate leader.

Go ahead and denigrate women, McConnell…we know you want to.

I mean seriously Democrats and liberals have denigrated women to the point that females can’t get any lower.

2 Likes

His life will be so ruined with his lifetime appointment as a federal judge. Boo hoo.

Too bad Republicans never gave Merrick Garland the chance to have his life ruined.

The horror… THE HORROR!

2 Likes

Melania sets the bar TBH

There you go! Every chance a liberal gets they will degrade a conservative women. Go to blazes and take your insults to the likes of enabler perverts like Hillary and Huma!

1 Like

She is a terrible role model, she married a dude for money and let him make a mockery of her. I despise her.

Well there is always the Hilly and/or Huma liberal types for ya! :wink:

1 Like

I like Michelle, you don’t pick my role models for me.

1 Like